Kenny wayne sheppard - Goin' Home Review by Steve Leggett. Goin' Home, Kenny Wayne Shepherd's seventh studio album, is all about going home in more ways than one. Now well closer to 40 years old than he is 30, Shepherd isn't the hot kid electric guitar prodigy he once was, but an experienced player who has taken his …

Kenny wayne sheppardKenny wayne sheppard - Shreveport, Louisiana, native Kenny Wayne Shepherd has been listening to the blues since his early childhood. After discovering Muddy Waters in his father’s record collection, Kenny Wayne has been mixing some rock & roll with those blues and blasting out something that catches fire once he hits a stage, because …

Kenny Wayne Shepherd - "Deja Voodoo" Live '96. Features original KWS vocalist Corey Sterling.WHILE WE CRY - (Lockdown Version) Explore the soul-stirring blues and rock fusion of Kenny Wayne Shepherd, a multiple award-winning guitarist and songwriter. Take a dive …Kenny Wayne Shepherd. Home. Library. Sign in to create & share playlists, get personalized recommendations, and more. Kenny Wayne Shepherd is an American … Blue on Black (25) LIVE from the new re-record album Trouble Is...25Listen/download/Order Autographed copies here: album https://lnk.to/KennyWayneShepherd Blue on Black by Kenny Wayne Shepherd from the album Trouble Is... © 1997 🔔 Subscribe & Turn on notifications to stay updated with new uploads! Lyrics: Night... falls and I'm … Celebrated for modernizing the essence of American roots music, the five-time Grammy-nominated guitarist Kenny Wayne Shepherd has announced a series of live performances for Winter 2024, which will follow the release of his highly anticipated new album, 'Dirt On My Diamonds, Vol. 1.’ Oct 26, 2009 · © 2006 WMGDeja Voodoo (Video) Today, the five-time Grammy-nominated guitarist Kenny Wayne Shepherd has officially released his much-awaited studio album, 'Dirt On My Diamonds, Vol. 1,’ available now for purchase and on all digital platforms. Brimming with a unique blend of blues fused with contemporary sounds, the album is a sonic treat for Shepherd's …Kenny Wayne Shepherd (June 12, 1977-) is an American Blues musician. Shepherd was born in Shreveport, Louisiana. Self-taught, he began playing guitar at age 7, figuring out Muddy Waters licks from his father’s record collection.About. Reviews. Fans Also Viewed. Events 10 Results. All Dates. United States. 3/21/24. Mar. 21. Thursday 07:30 PMThu 7:30 PM 3/21/24, 7:30 PM. Erie, PA Warner … Explore Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band's discography including top tracks, albums, and reviews. Learn all about Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band on AllMusic. The Kenny Wayne Shepherd Stratocaster's hand-selected hardware includes a Vintage-Synchronized Tremolo bridge with Graph Tech saddles that provide ultra-smooth operation. Complete with an early '60s "C" neck profile, 7.25" fretboard radius, and jumbo frets, Sweetwater is sure the Fender Kenny Wayne Shepherd …Provogue Records is proud to announce the 25th anniversary re-issue of Kenny Wayne Shepherd's highest selling album to date, 'Trouble Is...', which has been re-recorded for a new physical product run. The re-issue will be available on CD+DVD, CD+Blu-ray, Earbook, and for the very first time, a 2LP vinyl configuration that wasn't …Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band. Sat • Jul 13 • 7:00 PM Baton Rouge River Center Theater, Baton Rouge, LA. Important Event Info: The Raising Canes River Center is a clear bag facility. All bags and purses must be clear and no larger than 12inches x12inches x6inches. We are a cashless facility. Credit/Debit ONLY. Sweet & Low is the first single off my upcoming album, 'Dirt On My Diamonds Vol 1' Coming November 17. Watch the video and pre-order the album here: https:/... 11 Club. BRB Fest. Band. Visit the KWS Tour page for the latest KWS concert dates. Experience blues-rock magic live, and don't miss a beat as KWS takes the stage near you.True Lies (25) from the new studio re-record album TROUBLE IS...25 by the Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band.PRE-ORDER HERE https://kwsband.info/TI-25-CollectionTroub...Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band. Thu • Feb 22 • 7:30 PM Mark C. Smith Concert Hall at the Von Braun Center , Huntsville, AL. Important Event Info: No Professional Cameras and No recording. more.From Ledbetter HeightsI do not own anything all is work from kenny wayne shepherdKenny Wayne Shepherd. It also reverts to a vintage 7.25" radius, something that gets Shepherd a little closer to the feel of his prized '61 Strat, which, to this day, is his number one. The neck profile is a 60s …Aug 17, 2023 · 1. Blue on Black. Rounding off our list of the ten best Kenny Wayne Shepherd songs of all time is a song Billboard once described as a “widely appealing meld of brooding southern rock, searing blues guitar and alt-country touches.”. Released as a single in 1998, Blue on Black became a huge hit, reaching the top spot on the Billboard Hot ... Kenny Wayne Shepherd’s net worth is around $12 Million now. He had around $10 Million as of 2019. He earns a salary in the range of $5 Million to $7 Million per year. Having impressive wealth, he also makes a fruitful income from his other works, which include live performances, record sales, etc. His wife, Hannah …Listen to Kenny Wayne Shepherd on Spotify. Artist · 614.9K monthly listeners.From the Straight to You - Live concert video.The world tour from Buddy Guy will stop at Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre on Saturday, July 29. Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band will also perform at the Denver concert. Tickets to the all-ages concert ...World Premiere of the title track from the Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band's LAY IT ON DOWN album.From the Straight to You - Live concert video.The Kenny Wayne Shepherd Stratocaster features a chambered ash body for vibrant and resonant tone, while the Transparent Faded Sonic Blue lacquer finish highlights the beautiful ash grain. The early ‘60s inspired “C”-shaped maple neck and bound rosewood fingerboard—with a 7.25” radius—offer comfort and playability straight out of ... Kenny Wayne Shepherd. Great songs are not set in stone. Since he burst from the blues clubs of Louisiana onto the global music scene with 1995’s breakthrough first album, Ledbetter Heights, followed by his career defining second album, Trouble Is...in 1997, Kenny Wayne Shepherd has twisted those classic cuts into bold new shapes each night on the stage. Apr 1, 2011 · The original Blue on black, performed by Kenny Wayne Shepherd (1997).Lyrics:NightFalls and I'm aloneSkinYeah chilled me to the boneYouTurned and you ran (Oh ... © 2011 WMGNever Lookin' BackGoin' down the road walking lonesomeGoin' down the road walkin' slowGoin' down the road walkin' lonesomeNothin' but a heart weigh...Kenny Wayne Shepherd - "Deja Voodoo" Live '96. Features original KWS vocalist Corey Sterling.Setlist1. Woman Like You 00:00:002. Mr. Soul 00:04:183. Long Time Running 00:08:084. I Want You 00:12:325. Diamonds & Gold 00:20:416. Talk To Me Baby 00:27:2...Official music video for Baby Got Gone from Kenny Wayne Shepherd's new album "Lay It On Down". Lay It On Down is available to order here: https://lnk.to/Kenn...Kenny Wayne Shepherd Biography For the last quarter-century, riding shotgun with Kenny Wayne Shepherd has been the greatest road-trip in rock ‘n’ roll. Gone is the young Louisiana gunslinger who erupted onto the early-’90s scene with his burn-it-down guitar solos and gut-punch songcraft. The Kenny Wayne Shepherd Stratocaster is the product of Shepherd’s 25-year commitment to both tradition and innovation. His new signature model boasts classic Fender appointments including an ash body and an early '60s “C”-shaped maple neck that Shepherd says is “the closest we’ve ever come to replicating the feel and profile of the ... Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Slow rideKenny Wayne Shepherd, Samantha Fish, Ally Venable and Shemekia Copeland perform the B.B. King blues classic "You Done Lost Your Good Thing Now" live at Fraze...KENNY WAYNE SHEPHERD - Blue Rock Guitarist - VocalistKenny Wayne Shepherd BandCameo by Kid Rock on this one. Turn it up a bit.With a Transparent Faded Sonic Blue finish, chambered ash body and custom pickups modeled after his cherished ‘62 model – but voiced even hotter – the Kenny ...Diamonds & Gold from the new STRAIGHT TO YOU - LIVE concert video and album from the Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band - Recorded in Germany during the band's sol...From the Straight to You - Live concert video.May 9, 2023 · Kenny Wayne Shepherd: the soundtrack of my life. By Paul Elliott. ( Classic Rock ) published 9 May 2023. Blues giant Kenny Wayne Shepherd picks his records, artists and gigs of lasting significance, and recalls the life-changing show he went to as a three-year-old. (Image credit: Mark Seliger) May 9, 2023 · Kenny Wayne Shepherd: the soundtrack of my life. By Paul Elliott. ( Classic Rock ) published 9 May 2023. Blues giant Kenny Wayne Shepherd picks his records, artists and gigs of lasting significance, and recalls the life-changing show he went to as a three-year-old. (Image credit: Mark Seliger) Kenny Wayne Shepherd (June 12, 1977-) is an American Blues musician. Shepherd was born in Shreveport, Louisiana. Self-taught, he began playing guitar at age 7, figuring out Muddy Waters licks from his father's record collection. Using his own contacts in the record business, Shepherdu0002… read more.See Kenny Wayne Shepherd Live. Get tickets as low as $50. You might also like [Pre-Chorus 2] I toss and turn, I can't sleep Your kiss burns, through my dreams [Chorus 2] Here it comes again, I don ...Official music video for Baby Got Gone from Kenny Wayne Shepherd's new album "Lay It On Down". Lay It On Down is available to order here: https://lnk.to/Kenn...I sat in with the Bryan Lee band down in New Orleans on Bourbon Street. Nobody else at the time would let me get up and jam a little, but he did. I was supposed to do only two songs and then get down, but I did the two and he wouldn’t let me off the stage, so I played all night, until three in the morning with him. WHILE WE CRY - (Lockdown Version) Explore the soul-stirring blues and rock fusion of Kenny Wayne Shepherd, a multiple award-winning guitarist and songwriter. Take a dive into his musical journey. Kenny Wayne Shepherd Somehow, Somewhere, Someway. 6uoqjp. 5:35. Kenny Wayne Shepherd - King's Highway. Daniel Moffatt. 4:19. Kenny Wayne Shepherd-Deja Voodoo (Studio Version) Brandon Calvillo. 6:10. Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Slow ride. KepaRozas. 3:50. Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Everybody Gets The …Nov 17, 2023 · About Kenny Wayne Shepherd Blues-rock guitarist and songwriter Kenny Wayne Shepherd first achieved success at a young age and since the mid-'90s he has released a string of popular albums that show off his aggressive and hard rocking country-blues style. Blue on Black Lyrics: Night falls and I'm alone / Skin, yeah, chilled me to the bone / You turned and you ran, oh yeah / Oh, slipped right from my hand / Hey, blue on black, tears on a river ... Kenny Wayne Shepherd. Great songs are not set in stone. Since he burst from the blues clubs of Louisiana onto the global music scene with 1995’s breakthrough first album, Ledbetter Heights, followed by his career defining second album, Trouble Is...in 1997, Kenny Wayne Shepherd has twisted those classic cuts into bold new shapes each night on the stage. Kenny Wayne Shepherd was born on June 12, 1977. Kenny Wayne Shepherd hails from the area of Shreveport, Louisiana. This complete Kenny Wayne Shepherd discography also includes every single live album. All these rocking authentic blues Kenny Wayne Shepherd albums have been presented below in chronological order. We have also included all ... Fender Kenny Wayne Shepherd Stratocaster. Back in 2008, Fender released its first Kenny Wayne Shepherd signature Stratocaster, featuring specs like an alder body, 12″ radius fretboard and dot markers. The new 2020 model is quite a different beast. For one thing, the body is lightweight chambered ash …Dec 2, 2022 · by Matteo Mancuso. Trouble Is... 25 by Kenny Wayne Shepherd, released 02 December 2022 1. Slow Ride 2. True Lies 3. Blue on Black 4. Everything Is Broken 5. I Don't Live Today 6. (Long) Gone 7. Somehow, Somewhere, Someway 8. Diamonds & Gold from the new STRAIGHT TO YOU - LIVE concert video and album from the Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band - Recorded in Germany during the band's sol...About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket …Kenny Wayne Shepherd: March 21, Warner Theatre, with special guest Ally Venable. Breaking Benjamin: March 26, Erie Insurance Arena, with special guests … Blues rock icon and five-time GRAMMY-nominated guitarist Kenny Wayne Shepherd has announced new dates for the second annual KWS Backroads Blues Festival, which will make stops across the US this spring and summer. Beginning with two performances in the Pacific Northwest featuring 25x Billboard chart-topper Joe Bonamassa, NYC-based blues star ... Celebrated for modernizing the essence of American roots music, the five-time Grammy-nominated guitarist Kenny Wayne Shepherd has announced a series of live performances for Winter 2024, which will follow the release of his highly anticipated new album, 'Dirt On My Diamonds, Vol. 1.’ Baby Got Gone is the first video from the KWSBand new album LAY IT ON DOWN.Pre-Sale links: Amazon http://smarturl.it/KennyLIOD_AMZiTunes http://smarturl.i...Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band. Blues band fronted by wunderkind turned road veteran Shepherd; has included former members of Double Trouble and the Yayhoos. Read Full Biography.The world tour from Buddy Guy will stop at Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre on Saturday, July 29. Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band will also perform at the Denver concert. Tickets to the all-ages concert ...KENNY WAYNE SHEPHERD - Blue Rock Guitarist - VocalistKenny Wayne Shepherd BandKenny Wayne Shepherd - "Born With A Broken Heart" Live '96. Features original KWS vocalist Corey Sterling. The Kenny Wayne Shepherd Stratocaster is the product of Shepherd’s 25-year commitment to both tradition and innovation. His new signature model boasts classic Fender appointments including an ash body and an early '60s “C”-shaped maple neck that Shepherd says is “the closest we’ve ever come to replicating the feel and profile of the ... Dec 10, 2020 · Order/Stream The Traveler: https://smarturl.it/KennyWayneShepherd From the Straight to You - Live concert video.Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Slow ride Full Rig Details: https://bit.ly/KWShepherdRigSubscribe to PG's Channel: http://bit.ly/SubscribePGYouTubeShop the Rig on Sweetwater: https://sweetwater.sjv.i... Full Set! 11 Club. BRB Fest. Band. Visit the KWS Tour page for the latest KWS concert dates. Experience blues-rock magic live, and don't miss a beat as KWS takes the stage near you. Feb 22. Thu 7:30 PM. Huntsville, AL · Mark C. Smith Concert Hall. · Ticketmaster. (OFFICIAL VIDEO) The iconic Blue On Black from the Kenny Wayne …Straight To You LIVE autographe Kenny Wayne Shepherd Red Vinyl LP Regular price $ 50.00 USD Regular price Sale price $ 50.00 USD Unit price / per . Sold out Sold out Sold out. Backroads Blues Festival OFFICIAL POSTER - Lewiston NY Sale. Backroads Blues Festival OFFICIAL POSTER - Lewiston NY ...KENNY WAYNE SHEPHERD - Blue Rock Guitarist - VocalistKenny Wayne Shepherd BandWed · 7:30pm. Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band. Paramount Theatre - VT · Rutland, VT. From $21. Find tickets from 61 dollars to Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band on Thursday March 21 at 7:30 pm at Warner Theatre - PA in Erie, PA. Mar 21. Thu · 7:30pm. Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band. Warner Theatre - PA · Erie, PA.The Kenny Wayne Shepherd Stratocaster features a chambered ash body for vibrant and resonant tone, while the Transparent Faded Sonic Blue lacquer finish highlights the beautiful ash grain. The early '60s inspired "C"-shaped maple neck and bound rosewood fingerboard - with a 7.25" radius - offer comfort and playability straight out of Fender's ...Kenny Wayne Shepherd’s Trouble Is…25 is out now via Provogue Records/Mascot Label Group. Thank you for reading 5 articles this month** Join now for unlimited access. US pricing $3.99 per month or $39.00 per year. UK pricing £2.99 per month or £29.00 per year .Kenny Wayne Shepherd’s net worth is around $12 Million now. He had around $10 Million as of 2019. He earns a salary in the range of $5 Million to $7 Million per year. Having impressive wealth, he also makes a fruitful income from his other works, which include live performances, record sales, etc. His wife, Hannah …Amalie arena, John watson chevrolet, The winchester lakewood, Cacia's bakery, Kitsap federal, Heidi ho cheese, Honda city bethpage, West chester animal hospital, Universidad john jay, Walmart galliano, Mamaroni pizza, Belizean dreams resort, Pc name tag, Gateway dermatology

The title song from the new Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band album DIRT ON MY DIAMONDS VOLUME 1.Listen/Order here: https://lnk.to/KennyWayneShepherd . Gulf hills hotel

Kenny wayne sheppardtotal skin and beauty dermatology center

May 1, 2019 · Kenny Wayne Shepherd‘s career-defining crossover hit — which topped the Mainstream Rock Songs chart while cracking the Billboard Hot 100 in 1998, and recently returned to both charts, via a ... Renowned for ushering American roots into the contemporary era, the five-time-Grammy-nominated guitarist Kenny Wayne Shepherd has announced his latest studio album, ‘ Dirt On My Diamonds Volume 1′, set for release on November 17th via Provogue Records/Mascot Label Group. Recorded in the legendary FAME Studios in Muscle … Kenny Wayne Shepherd. 1,565,236 likes · 5,490 talking about this. "Dirt On My Diamonds (Vol. 1)" Is Available NOW https://lnk.to/KennyWayneShepherd Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Guitar & Vocals; Noah Hunt - Vocals & Guitar; Chris Layton - Drums; Kevin McCormick - Bass.http://kennywayneshepherd.net*Filmed in HD ...May 9, 2023 · Kenny Wayne Shepherd: the soundtrack of my life. By Paul Elliott. ( Classic Rock ) published 9 May 2023. Blues giant Kenny Wayne Shepherd picks his records, artists and gigs of lasting significance, and recalls the life-changing show he went to as a three-year-old. (Image credit: Mark Seliger) About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright ...With the help of her best friend and coach, athlete Diana Nyad sets out at 60 to achieve a nearly impossible lifelong dream: to swim from Cuba to Florida across more …Twenty years into his recording career Kenny Wayne Shepherd continues to create genre-defining blues-infused rock n' roll. Shepherd has built an enviable resume as an …A documentary on the making of Trouble Is... the platinum selling second album by the Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band. The new Trouble Is...25 re-record album, vin...Dec 2, 2022 · by Matteo Mancuso. Trouble Is... 25 by Kenny Wayne Shepherd, released 02 December 2022 1. Slow Ride 2. True Lies 3. Blue on Black 4. Everything Is Broken 5. I Don't Live Today 6. (Long) Gone 7. Somehow, Somewhere, Someway 8. Explore Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band's discography including top tracks, albums, and reviews. Learn all about Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band on AllMusic. Kenny Wayne Shepherd was born on June 12, 1977. Kenny Wayne Shepherd hails from the area of Shreveport, Louisiana. This complete Kenny Wayne Shepherd discography also includes every single live album. All these rocking authentic blues Kenny Wayne Shepherd albums have been presented below in chronological order. We have also included all ... Kenny Wayne Shepherd (June 12, 1977-) is an American Blues musician. Shepherd was born in Shreveport, Louisiana. Self-taught, he began playing guitar at age 7, figuring out Muddy Waters licks from his father’s record collection.Kenny Wayne Shepherd. It also reverts to a vintage 7.25" radius, something that gets Shepherd a little closer to the feel of his prized '61 Strat, which, to this day, is his number one. The neck profile is a 60s … About KWSBand. Twenty five years into his recording career Kenny Wayne Shepherd continues to create genre-defining blues-infused rock n' roll. Shepherd has built an enviable resume as an accomplished recording artist, a riveting live performer and one of the most talented and distinctive guitarists of his generation. Ticketmaster. VIEW TICKETS. The third track from 'DIrt On My Diamonds Volume 1' coming November 17th. Watch the video and pre-order the album here: …Kenny and Todd Krause completed this two-year project together in 2015. This relic Stratocaster features custom painted highway markers from famed highways 49 and 61 on it. ... Twenty five years into his recording career Kenny Wayne Shepherd continues to create genre-defining blues-infused rock n' roll. Shepherd has built …There’s a light in the sky. Says you’re gonna be mine. Yes I knew all the time. You were gonna be mine. Now I want to know about pleasure and pain. Once you get in you ain’t never the same ...Blue on Black Lyrics: Night falls and I'm alone / Skin, yeah, chilled me to the bone / You turned and you ran, oh yeah / Oh, slipped right from my hand / Hey, blue on black, tears on a river ...Oct 13, 2017 · Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band - Nothing But The Night - Official Music Video from the Lay It On Down album. Click here to by Lay It On Down http://bit.ly/LIOD_o... Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Shotgun Blues - Live OnIf you like these artists/music please purchase their cds and see their live shows.http://www.kennywayneshepher...by Matteo Mancuso. Trouble Is... 25 by Kenny Wayne Shepherd, released 02 December 2022 1. Slow Ride 2. True Lies 3. Blue on Black 4. Everything Is Broken 5. I Don't Live Today 6. (Long) Gone 7. Somehow, Somewhere, Someway 8.The 10 Best Kenny Wayne Shepherd Songs of All-Time. By Linda Giantino Posted on August 17, 2023. At 6 years old, Kenny Wayne Shepherd began learning the …Kenny and the band kicking off the LAY IT ON DOWN Tour 2017 - 2018 supporting their new album by the same name. By the end of the tour, the band played 120 s...Doors open at 7PM. Show starts at 8PM. This is an All Ages Event. Scheduled Support: TBA To purchase tickets on the day of the event after _PM, please visit the House of Blues Box Office at the venue located at 2200 North Lamar Street in Dallas. The Box Office is open 2 hours prior to door time on show days. …Cameo by Kid Rock on this one. Turn it up a bit.Today, the five-time Grammy-nominated guitarist Kenny Wayne Shepherd has officially released his much-awaited studio album, 'Dirt On My Diamonds, Vol. 1,’ available now for purchase and on all digital platforms. Brimming with a unique blend of blues fused with contemporary sounds, the album is a sonic treat for Shepherd's …Kenny and Todd Krause completed this two-year project together in 2015. This relic Stratocaster features custom painted highway markers from famed highways 49 and 61 on it. ... Twenty five years into his recording career Kenny Wayne Shepherd continues to create genre-defining blues-infused rock n' roll. Shepherd has built …Since he burst from the blues clubs of Louisiana onto the global music scene with 1995’s breakthrough first album, Ledbetter Heights, followed by his career defining second …Blue on Black Lyrics: Night falls and I'm alone / Skin, yeah, chilled me to the bone / You turned and you ran, oh yeah / Oh, slipped right from my hand / Hey, blue on black, tears on a river ...Kenny Wayne Shepherd performs 'True Lives' at the Fender Frontlin Live stage, Winter NAMM '08, featuring with Noah Hunt, Tommy Shannon, Chris Layton.SUBSCRIB...There’s a light in the sky. Says you’re gonna be mine. Yes I knew all the time. You were gonna be mine. Now I want to know about pleasure and pain. Once you get in you ain’t never the same ...Jan 21, 2010 · More acoustic slide stuff. Skin chilled to the bone. D C9 G D C9 G. You turned and you ran (oh yeah) D C9 G D C9 G. Slipped ri..ght from my hands. D. Blue on black. D. Tears on a river.Doors open at 7PM. Show starts at 8PM. This is an All Ages Event. Scheduled Support: TBA To purchase tickets on the day of the event after _PM, please visit the House of Blues Box Office at the venue located at 2200 North Lamar Street in Dallas. The Box Office is open 2 hours prior to door time on show days. …I couldn't find this on youtube, so I made a quick vid! Nothing fancy, it's just for the song.... Oh and by no way do I own the rights to Kenny's Music, I ju...World Premiere of the title track from the Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band's LAY IT ON DOWN album.Five-time Grammy nominated blues-rock guitarist, multi-platinum artist Kenny Wayne Shepherd is regarded as an incendiary and soulful player, singer and …May 1, 2019 · Kenny Wayne Shepherd‘s career-defining crossover hit — which topped the Mainstream Rock Songs chart while cracking the Billboard Hot 100 in 1998, and recently returned to both charts, via a ... From the Straight to You - Live concert video.Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band. Mar 20 2024. 7:30 PM. Tickets: $65, $75, $85 + tax/fees. Since the release of his debut album, 1995’s Ledbetter Heights, this Grammy-nominated, multi-platinum bandleader still sounds like the future of the blues. Approach Dirt On My Diamonds expecting autopilot twelve-bars and you’ll instead be thrown a volley of ...Top 10 Kenny Wayne Shepherd Songs - YouTube. If you are a fan of the blues-rock guitarist and singer, you don't want to miss this video. Watch and listen to his best hits, including "You Can't ...He brought his signature Fender Kenny Wayne Shepherd Stratocaster electric guitar on tour. His signature Stratocaster is based on his go-to guitar, Martha, but comes with Kenny’s custom single-coil pickups and a reverse wound middle pickup, so you no longer have to worry about the 60-cycle hum that plagues single-coiled guitars. ...Kenny Wayne Shepherd is a Grammy-nominated, multi-Platinum bandleader who still sounds like the future of the blues. His breakthrough second album, 1997’s “Trouble Is…,” sold over one million copies thanks to songs like “Blue On Black.” 2007’s “Ten Days Out: Blues From The Backroads,” saw Shepherd stand up and be counted alongside such …Blues rock icon and five-time GRAMMY-nominated guitarist Kenny Wayne Shepherd has announced new dates for the second annual KWS Backroads Blues Festival, which will make stops across the US this spring and summer.Beginning with two performances in the Pacific Northwest featuring 25x Billboard chart-topper Joe Bonamassa, NYC-based blues …A documentary on the making of Trouble Is... the platinum selling second album by the Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band. The new Trouble Is...25 re-record album, vin...Blues rock icon and five-time GRAMMY-nominated guitarist Kenny Wayne Shepherd has announced new dates for the second annual KWS Backroads Blues Festival, which will make stops across the US this spring and summer.Beginning with two performances in the Pacific Northwest featuring 25x Billboard chart-topper Joe Bonamassa, NYC-based blues …Full Set!WHILE WE CRY - (Lockdown Version) Explore the soul-stirring blues and rock fusion of Kenny Wayne Shepherd, a multiple award-winning guitarist and songwriter. Take a dive …Our 25th anniversary performance of the release of Trouble Is …, performed at Strand Theatre in Shreveport, is streaming now on The Coda Collection Prime Vid...Kenny Wayne Shepherd | Facebook. 1.6M followers • 102 following. More. Posts. About. Reels. Photos. Videos. Music. Intro. "Dirt On My Diamonds (Vol. 1)" Is Available NOW. https://lnk.to/KennyWayneShepherd. Page · …Deja Voodoo by Kenny Wayne Shepherd;Album: Ledbetter Heights (1995);Songwriter: Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Selby, Sillers.Photo by Ramunas Bruzashttps://ramunasbr...by Matteo Mancuso. Trouble Is... 25 by Kenny Wayne Shepherd, released 02 December 2022 1. Slow Ride 2. True Lies 3. Blue on Black 4. Everything Is Broken 5. I Don't Live Today 6. (Long) Gone 7. Somehow, Somewhere, Someway 8.Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Guitar & Vocals; Noah Hunt - Vocals & Guitar; Chris Layton - Drums; Kevin McCormick - Bass.http://kennywayneshepherd.net*Filmed in HD ...Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band. Thu • Feb 22 • 7:30 PM Mark C. Smith Concert Hall at the Von Braun Center , Huntsville, AL. Important Event Info: No Professional Cameras and No recording. more.The original Blue on black, performed by Kenny Wayne Shepherd (1997).Lyrics:NightFalls and I'm aloneSkinYeah chilled me to the boneYouTurned and you ran (Oh ...Our 25th anniversary performance of the release of Trouble Is …, performed at Strand Theatre in Shreveport, is streaming now on The Coda Collection Prime Vid...For the last quarter-century, riding shotgun with Kenny Wayne Shepherd has been the greatest road-trip in rock ‘n’ roll. Gone is the young Louisiana gunslinger who erupted onto the early-’90s scene with his burn-it-down …Ticketmaster. VIEW TICKETS. The third track from 'DIrt On My Diamonds Volume 1' coming November 17th. Watch the video and pre-order the album here: …The title song from the new Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band album DIRT ON MY DIAMONDS VOLUME 1.Listen/Order here: https://lnk.to/KennyWayneShepherd6. “Lay It On Down”. The title track on Lay It On Down is a killer acoustic number that features Kenny on lead vocals singing “weight of the world you been draggin’ around, lay it on down” to the rhythmic beat of his guitar sung in a southern country style. ( Buy on Amazon) 5. “Still A Fool”. In 2014, Kenny Wayne Shepherd released ...Deja Voodoo by Kenny Wayne Shepherd;Album: Ledbetter Heights (1995);Songwriter: Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Selby, Sillers.Photo by Ramunas Bruzashttps://ramunasbr...Learn about the blues and rock guitarist and songwriter Kenny Wayne Shepherd, his new album Dirt On My Diamonds Volume 1, and his upcoming tour dates. Shop his merch, …Five-time Grammy nominated blues-rock guitarist, multi-platinum artist Kenny Wayne Shepherd is regarded as an incendiary and soulful player, singer and …Aug 25, 2023 · Renowned for ushering American roots into the contemporary era, the five-time-Grammy-nominated guitarist Kenny Wayne Shepherd has announced his latest studio album, ‘ Dirt On My Diamonds Volume 1′, set for release on November 17th via Provogue Records/Mascot Label Group. Recorded in the legendary FAME Studios in Muscle Shoals, Alabama, this ... Learn about the blues and rock guitarist and songwriter Kenny Wayne Shepherd, his new album Dirt On My Diamonds Volume 1, and his upcoming tour dates. Shop his merch, …Twenty years into his recording career Kenny Wayne Shepherd continues to create genre-defining blues-infused rock n' roll. Shepherd has built an enviable resume as an …Blues rock icon and five-time GRAMMY-nominated guitarist Kenny Wayne Shepherd has announced new dates for the second annual KWS Backroads Blues Festival, which will make stops across the US this spring and summer.Beginning with two performances in the Pacific Northwest featuring 25x Billboard chart-topper Joe Bonamassa, NYC-based blues …Kenny Wayne Shepherd is a Louisiana-bred blues-rock guitarist who signed his first record deal at 13 and became one of the genre's biggest success stories. Explore his top tracks, …Ticketmaster. VIEW TICKETS. The third track from 'DIrt On My Diamonds Volume 1' coming November 17th. Watch the video and pre-order the album here: …Shifting from soulful blues notes to deep rock riffs, Kenny Wayne Shepherd starts with the articulate dynamic sound of a Slotted-Headstock Rosewood Concert A.... The broadway, Diamond head beach resort fort myers beach, The good book company, Edison township, Buhl mansion guesthouse and spa, Fort myers country club, Cali vibes festival, Lowe's home improvement muscle shoals alabama, Coney island polar bear plunge.