Minions name list - Feb 12, 2024 · Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion cards can be recognized by their Attack (a number displayed on a yellow sword, in the bottom left corner) and Health (a number displayed on a red blood drop, in the bottom right corner). Minions are controlled by the player who summoned them, and can be …

Aug 21, 2023 · Based on minions With Enchanted Lava Bucket, Diamond Spreading and Dwarven Super Compactor 3000 equipped. You are expected to sell your products using "sell instantly". If you leave Minecraft Name blank, we would estimate the minions you have if you have 23 minion slots. Click here for more settings and calculation details. U 12 blue pill

This Labels item by BubblesKidStuff has 23 favorites from Etsy shoppers. Ships from Australia. Listed on Feb 16, 2024.Feb 11, 2024 · Minions are AI-controlled units that are aligned with one of the teams. They spawn periodically from their respective bases and attack any enemy including the heroes, units, and turrets that are in their way. The route of minions is on the 3 lanes. On Mid Lane, it takes around 15 seconds to reach, whilst on the Side Lanes, it takes 25 seconds and …Detailed information about all minions Grim Dawn Tools Last Epoch Tools. Home News Forum. Resources. Game Guide. Items Skills Ailments Minions. Monolith of Fate Dungeons Arenas. ... Name Tags Health Threat Source; Abomination. Physical Minion Channeled Intelligence: 400: 142.86%: Assemble Abomination. Skill. Arek's Flesh. Minion …Jul 19, 2023 · The name list of Purple Minions. Except few, almost all the minions were turned into evil. Some of the evil minions are: Donny; Jerry; Larry; Kevin; Mark; Mike; Paul; Phil; Steve; Tim; Tom; First Purple Minion Tom after turning into evil minion. Tom is likely to be the first minion to be injected with PX-41 serum and turned into an evil minion. Stuart is the smallest of the minions, known for his high-pitched voice. Bob is the chubby minion with one tooth that is always eating. There are also many other minions with unique names such as Jerry, Phil, Dave and Tim. We also have Phil, Tim, Jerry, Carl, Lance and many others. We recommend reading: 450 Anime character names with meanings. Feb 10, 2024 · The minion yells out the company name as he blasts away. April 7, 2023 Migration: As the Universal logo is shown (in shortened version). A Kazoo sound is heard playing the logo’s fanfare. It then shows Kevin (who is seen fishing), Stuart (playing a Guitar) and Bob (playing the Kazoo) sitting in a rock in a Lake and the camera zooms out ...1 day ago · Starter Packs from $1,000 including consumables. Compatible with Flongle Flow Cells for smaller tests and analyses. Multiplexing kits for higher sample throughput. Read length. Nanopores read the length of DNA or RNA presented to them — from short to ultra-long (longest >4 Mb) Dimensions.To get the stone, the minions travel to the youngster's home, but the boy claims to have given it to his uncle. The song continues after they go back to the boy and request the stone once more. ... Display Name. Submit. C'mon, there's no such thing as a stupid question. Get the ball rolling and be the first. Embed. Movie Info. Composer. Heitor ...Meena (Sing) Mel. Michelle. Mike. Minions. Category:Minions. Category:Minions characters. Minions Side Characters. Category:Minor Characters.5 days ago · Minions are much weaker pawns that fight for gods and help them take down towers. Minions come in three types: melee, ranged, and stronger melees that have more health. At the beginning of the game, minions do not spawn immediately, so gods can have enough time to kill monster camps and get buffs. After a certain period of time, an …3. All the Minions are Male. You might have thought the minions to be both males and females due to their dressing style, but the fact is that there are no female minions and all are in fact males. They are crazy and so cross-dressing is one of their favorite things to do. (just like they love to sing) 4.Andromeda (voiced by Kath Soucie) is a new student who attracts Hercules's attention. Ajax (grunts by Frank Welker) is a barbarian student with poor hygiene. Electra (voiced by Joey Lauren Adams) is a goth student with a habit of defying the established order who believes in freedom of creativity. Despicable Me is an American media franchise created by Sergio Pablos. It centers on a former supervillain turned secret agent named Gru and his yellow-colored Minions. The franchise is produced by Illumination and …Jan 12, 2024 · In Patch 3.1, Lord of Verminion, a minion battle strategy game, was released. In the mini game, different minions have different stats and abilities. After using the minion item, players can summon their minions whenever they want by accessing the Minions Guide tab in the Character menu. You can only have 1 minion summoned at a time. Non-strat-specific Minions Tier List: Here you can see a couple of heroes that weren’t mentioned in any of the tier lists above. Sadly, this usually means they are either quite weak or quite hard to include in most viable strategies. D-Tier. F-Tier. Selfless Hero: quite decent in the very early game.Oct 19, 2023 · Narrator: Minions! Minions have been on this planet far longer than we have. They go by many names, Dave, Carl, oh, that one is Norbit. He is an idiot. They all share the same goal: To serve the most despicable master around. Finding a master was easy. Keeping a master, that's where things got tricky, but nonetheless, they kept on looking.5 days ago · Lisa's Friend. Little Pony. Lucy (4th Great Grandaunt) Lucy Wilde. M. Madeleine Gru. Madge Nelson. Mareva Gru. Margo Gru.Soap is an essential part of our daily hygiene routine, but have you ever wondered what goes into making a bar of soap? The list of soap ingredients can sometimes be confusing, wit...Felonius Gru, Sr. (or simply Gru) (born sometime in 1963), is the main protagonist of Despicable Me Franchise, and is the son of Marlena Gru and the late Robert Gru, grandson of Madeleine Gru and Henry Gru, also the late John Gru, and is the main protagonist of the Despicable Me franchise. He is a former supervillain and is the husband of AVL agent Lucy Wilde. He has three adopted daughters ... Typography plays a significant role in creating a brand identity. Every element, from the choice of font to its size and spacing, contributes to how your brand is perceived by your...Oct 4, 2022 · If /master and/or /minion-name is passed, those values will be used to update the new default config. /custom-config= A string value specifying the name of a custom config file in the same path as the installer or the full path to a custom config file. If /master and/or /minion-name is passed, those values will be used to update the new custom ...Dubai, with its thriving business environment and strategic location, has become a hub for entrepreneurs and investors from around the world. Dubai boasts an impressive retail sect...When it comes to creating professional documents, choosing the right font is crucial. The font you select can greatly impact how your document is perceived and understood by your a...Jun 10, 2023 · Stuart. The name Stuart reflects the characteristics of sincerity and innocence. Stuart is the shortest Minion with a height of 94 cm and is quite simple-minded and pleasant. Kevin and Jerry often bully Stuart. He causes problems, and often problems are caused to him in relatively unrelated scenarios.Includes 24 different characters from the movies. (Although some do have the same names). Includes their: Name ... My list. Courses My Jobs Job alerts My CV ...Feb 11, 2024 · Minions are AI-controlled units that are aligned with one of the teams. They spawn periodically from their respective bases and attack any enemy including the heroes, units, and turrets that are in their way. The route of minions is on the 3 lanes. On Mid Lane, it takes around 15 seconds to reach, whilst on the Side Lanes, it takes 25 seconds and …6 days ago · Minions are a special type of Monster that the player can capture and have fight alongside the Knight in Arena League battles. Each Minion must first be captured by defeating it in a Hunt with a specific Gauntlet equipped. In Arena battles, they attack or use a power once after the Knight's turn, unless they are stunned, frozen or killed. Minions …3 days ago · This page lists Battlegrounds minion cards as of 27.2.2.184727, but grouped with minion type pools. Note that pools can include general minions whose effect is related to that pool. For the golden version of these cards, see Golden minion by pool. For the list grouped by tier, see Minion.1. Dave the Minion Source : The Animation Movie Featuring as a lead character, Dave is a minion with two eyes. His character was particularly crucial in Despicable Me 2. He has quite a lot of impressive attributes. …3 days ago · Minions are a group of beings usually controlled or guided by a stronger power or individuals. They are present in most universes in various shapes and purposes but often as robed or armored small humanoids. Most minions are magical constructs summoned for battle. Minions can be both sentient or sapient depending on the universe. In Runeterra …3. All the Minions are Male. You might have thought the minions to be both males and females due to their dressing style, but the fact is that there are no female minions and all are in fact males. They are crazy and so cross-dressing is one of their favorite things to do. (just like they love to sing) 4.Table of Contents. 1. Dave the Minion. Source : The Animation Movie. Featuring as a lead character, Dave is a minion with two eyes. His character was particularly crucial in Despicable Me 2. He has quite a lot of impressive attributes. He is funny, smart, kind and loving. Gru is quite close to him and Stuart. Sep 2, 2022 · Minions (2015) Our story in the Despicable Me franchise begins with Minions. Set in 1968, Kevin, Stuart and Bob are on a great search for an all-powerful villain for them to serve. Their worldwide ... Oct 4, 2022 · If /master and/or /minion-name is passed, those values will be used to update the new default config. /custom-config= A string value specifying the name of a custom config file in the same path as the installer or the full path to a custom config file. If /master and/or /minion-name is passed, those values will be used to update the new custom ...Oct 25, 2022 · He has two eyes, medium-sized body, and his hair looks neat. 6. Jerry The Minion. Jerry appears in two series of Despicable Me; Despicable Me and Despicable Me 2. However, the Minion seems to be absent in the prequel, Minions. He is a short and fat Minion with two eyes. His hair is short and sharp. 6 days ago · Minions are a special type of Monster that the player can capture and have fight alongside the Knight in Arena League battles. Each Minion must first be captured by defeating it in a Hunt with a specific Gauntlet equipped. In Arena battles, they attack or use a power once after the Knight's turn, unless they are stunned, frozen or killed. Minions …Christmas is unforgettable with the Minions! As Christmas Eve approaches, the Minions are eager to help Santa spread joy worldwide! Join them on a whimsical journey as they deliver gifts across the globe in the Santa's Helpers Special …Jun 30, 2022 · The two form a cute bond, and they work well together as a team. Arkin is an Oscar and Tony-winning actor with roles ranging from “Catch-22” to “Edward Scissorhands” to “Little Miss ... Nov 3, 2021 · Despicable Me 2 (2013) A team of authorities has enlisted Gru, the world’s most evil man turned super-dad, to halt lethal muscle and an army of Gru’s minions. Gru must fight back with new gadgetry, automobiles, and even greater levels of minion lunacy. It is discovered that a secret Arctic laboratory has been stolen as Gru, the ex ... Choosing the right name for your business is a crucial step in building a successful brand. A well-thought-out business name can help you stand out from the competition, attract cu...Choosing a name for your baby boy is an exciting and important task. You want a name that not only sounds good but also carries meaning and strength. William: A name with royal roo...Jan 7, 2023 · Phil. via YouTube. Phil is one of the minions from the franchise who deserves way more screen time. His choice to wear a maid outfit makes him unforgettable in the scenes where he does chores such ...Set in the 1970s, Minions: The Rise of Gru explores the origins – and growing pains – of evil with young Gru and his Minions, giving us a first-hand look at how they became the world’s most despicable team. Felonius Gru, Sr. (or simply Gru) (born sometime in 1963), is the main protagonist of Despicable Me Franchise, and is the son of Marlena Gru and the late Robert Gru, grandson of Madeleine Gru and Henry Gru, also the late John Gru, and is the main protagonist of the Despicable Me franchise. He is a former supervillain and is the husband of AVL agent Lucy Wilde. He has three adopted daughters ... Set in the 1970s, Minions: The Rise of Gru explores the origins – and growing pains – of evil with young Gru and his Minions, giving us a first-hand look at how they became the …Mar 20, 2022 ... These are names of the minions I could find on google. Image size. 1350x1800px 620.68 KB. © 2022 - 2024 sharkboi1330. Comments0.In today’s globalized business landscape, having a catchy and memorable company name is essential for success. When expanding your business internationally, it becomes even more cr...4 days ago · Collectible []. Collectible minions can be collected by players and added to decks.. Unfortunately a list of collectible minion cards is too long to provide here, due to wiki limitations. More specific lists can be found on pages such as Taunt, Charge, Beast, Mage, Legendary card list, One Night in Karazhan and Triggered effect.For a list of such pages, …Jul 1, 2022 · A complete list of songs featured in Minions: The Rise of Gru, including artists like St. Vincent, Bleachers, H.E.R. and Tame Impala.Who is who? Before jumping into their names and descriptions, let us first talk about minions in general. Minions are the cutest creatures in this world. By now most of …1 day ago · Minions. Despicable Me 2. Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax. Hop. Despicable Me. We and our partners use cookies on this site to improve our service, perform analytics, personalize advertising, measure advertising performance, and remember website preferences. By using the site, you consent to these cookies.Choosing the right name for your business is a crucial step in building a successful brand. A well-thought-out business name can help you stand out from the competition, attract cu...Dave is a two-eyed minion who is a lead character, especially in Despicable Me 2. He is one of the smart minions who is …5 days ago · Lisa's Friend. Little Pony. Lucy (4th Great Grandaunt) Lucy Wilde. M. Madeleine Gru. Madge Nelson. Mareva Gru. Margo Gru.Marco Alicea ... digital transferer Christopher Barnett ... assistant adr editor / foley mixer Steve Bissinger ... sound effects editor6 days ago · Minions are a special type of Monster that the player can capture and have fight alongside the Knight in Arena League battles. Each Minion must first be captured by defeating it in a Hunt with a specific Gauntlet equipped. In Arena battles, they attack or use a power once after the Knight's turn, unless they are stunned, frozen or killed. Minions …Jan 31, 2024 · Running Commands on Salt Minions¶ Salt can be controlled by a command line client by the root user on the Salt master. The Salt command line client uses the Salt client API to communicate with the Salt master server. The Salt client is straightforward and simple to use. Using the Salt client commands can be easily sent to the minions.Jul 29, 2023 · 5. Despicable Me 3 (2017) Despicable Me 3 is the next chapter in the adventures of Gru, Lucy, their cute little girls Margo, Edith, and Agnes, and the Minions. In the midst of a profound crisis of self-identity, Gru is fired from the Anti-Villain League for failing to capture Balthazar Bratt, the latest villain to threaten humanity. ULTRAMAN. KAIJU ENCYCLOPEDIA. Introduction of Ultra Heroes (characters). This is a list of the Ultra Heroes from the Ultraman series. Ultraman official website by Tsuburaya Productions.Ways of finding a list of street addresses by street names include consulting reverse directories and performing reverse lookup Internet searches. Cole and Polk directories are nor...Despicable Me Minion Mayhem (2012–present) Despicable Me is an American media franchise created by Sergio Pablos. It centers on a former supervillain turned secret agent named Gru and his yellow-colored Minions. The franchise is produced by Illumination and distributed by its parent company Universal Pictures . Jun 10, 2023 · Stuart. The name Stuart reflects the characteristics of sincerity and innocence. Stuart is the shortest Minion with a height of 94 cm and is quite simple-minded and pleasant. Kevin and Jerry often bully Stuart. He causes problems, and often problems are caused to him in relatively unrelated scenarios.In Overlord II, every minion has a name. The names are unique, most of the time. The tribes do not share the same names. A few names are based on the names of the game's developers. These names seem to be related to fighting, the earth, and just random names: Most of these names seem to be related to fire in one way or another: These names seem to be related to their assassin abilities, filth ... Table of Contents. 1. Dave the Minion. Source : The Animation Movie. Featuring as a lead character, Dave is a minion with two eyes. His character was particularly crucial in Despicable Me 2. He has quite a lot of impressive attributes. He is funny, smart, kind and loving. Gru is quite close to him and Stuart. Oct 15, 2020 · Southsea Strongarm is a good Pirate to cycle through when you’re committed to the tribe as you can then buff up your key minions, but it is not a minion that would stay on the board to fight. Tier 5. Cap’n Hoggarr is the key build-around minion for Pirates. It gives you a partial refund for buying a Pirate, and a pair of Hoggarrs or a ...ULTRAMAN. KAIJU ENCYCLOPEDIA. Introduction of Ultra Heroes (characters). This is a list of the Ultra Heroes from the Ultraman series. Ultraman official website by Tsuburaya Productions.Removing a name from a business account frees that person from personal responsibility for the account. People listed on business loans share responsibility for the debt, with cred...Minions: The Rise of Gru (2022) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. 3 days ago · Charm equipment tutorial illustration. Charms are a special type of Item in Hollow Knight that provide various bonuses and special abilities. Charms use Notches when equipped and can only be equipped and unequipped while sitting on a Bench.. There are a total of 45 Charms, though only a max of 40 can be kept at one time, as 5 Charms can …Characters · Dr. Nefario · Vector · GRU · MARGO · EDITH · AGNES · The Minions · Dr. Nefario.3 days ago · Felonius Gru, Sr. (or simply Gru) (born sometime in 1963), is the main protagonist of Despicable Me Franchise, and is the son of Marlena Gru and the late Robert Gru, grandson of Madeleine Gru and Henry Gru, also the late John Gru, and is the main protagonist of the Despicable Me franchise. He is a former supervillain and is the …Nov 6, 2016 ... I know I can use grains for targeting minions but sometimes the attribute isn't there or I only need to run Salt against a small subset of ...3 days ago · In Overlord II, every minion has a name. The names are unique, most of the time. The tribes do not share the same names. A few names are based on the names of the game's developers. These names seem to be related to fighting, the earth, and just random names: Most of these names seem to be related to fire in one way or another: These …This page is an image gallery for only. For the purple Minions, see. and used in other films from 2017 to 2019. Despicable Me. Left: Very early concept art of the Minions Right: Later concept art of the Minions. Despicable Me 2. Despicable Me. Mark, Tim, and Phil. A minion without the goggle. Feb 11, 2024 · These are some characters appear in mobile video game. Kevin (Despicable Me 2) Carl (Despicable Me 2) Phil (Despicable Me 2) Carl (Despicable Me 2) Ken (Minions Paradise) Kevin (Despicable Me 2) What is Fandom? Do …Jan 31, 2024 · Body: Slim. Height: 120cm (Tallest minion) Loves: Playing Boss. Hates: Losing and being laughed at. Movie moments: Tim, Mark and Phil were sent by Gru to get a unicorn toy for Agnes. Tim appeared to be the leader of the trio and disguised as the father when they were shopping in the mall. "Ooo...1. Dave the Minion Source : The Animation Movie Featuring as a lead character, Dave is a minion with two eyes. His character was particularly crucial in Despicable Me 2. He has quite a lot of impressive attributes. …Jul 10, 2015 · Minions are a species of tiny yellow henchmen; they look like unusually dressed Mike and Ike candies. They're earnestly driven by the desire to serve an evil boss, though they often screw up ... 3 days ago · Charm equipment tutorial illustration. Charms are a special type of Item in Hollow Knight that provide various bonuses and special abilities. Charms use Notches when equipped and can only be equipped and unequipped while sitting on a Bench.. There are a total of 45 Charms, though only a max of 40 can be kept at one time, as 5 Charms can …4 days ago · Minions Paradise; Games in Film; Minion Rush; Minions Minecraft DLC; Locations. Bank of Evil; Vector's Fortress; Super Silly Fun Land; Miss Hattie's Home for Girls; El Macho's Lair; Salsa & Salsa; Bake My Day; Timeline; Gru Family Tree; Community. Fanon Wiki; Rules; Recent blog posts; Featured Articles. Edith Gru; Minions; Kyle Gru;Jul 1, 2022 · Minions: The Rise of Gru: Directed by Kyle Balda, Brad Ableson, Jonathan del Val. With Steve Carell, Pierre Coffin, Alan Arkin, Taraji P. Henson. The untold story of one twelve-year-old's dream to become the world's greatest supervillain. Detailed information about all minions Grim Dawn Tools Last Epoch Tools. Home News Forum. Resources. Game Guide. Items Skills Ailments Minions. Monolith of Fate Dungeons Arenas. ... Name Tags Health Threat Source; Abomination. Physical Minion Channeled Intelligence: 400: 142.86%: Assemble Abomination. Skill. Arek's Flesh. Minion …

Summer is very much underway. And it has arrived as well in the theatrical sense, which is dictated by movie studios and consists of a constant weekly release of big-budget fare, t.... Shuro chi code

minions name list

Jan 31, 2024 · Running Commands on Salt Minions¶ Salt can be controlled by a command line client by the root user on the Salt master. The Salt command line client uses the Salt client API to communicate with the Salt master server. The Salt client is straightforward and simple to use. Using the Salt client commands can be easily sent to the minions.Detailed information about all minions Grim Dawn Tools Last Epoch Tools. Home News Forum. Resources. Game Guide. Items Skills Ailments Minions. Monolith of Fate Dungeons Arenas. ... Name Tags Health Threat Source; Abomination. Physical Minion Channeled Intelligence: 400: 142.86%: Assemble Abomination. Skill. Arek's Flesh. Minion …#5. Free Printable Minion Check List. This cute Free Printable Minion Checklist would make a great shopping list, birthday list, to-do list, wish list, bucket list, packing list, you name it, this Minion checklist has got you covered! #6. Free Printable Minion Play Money. Print out the Free Printable Minion play money and your kiddos can use it ... Mower Minions (2016) PG | 4 min | Animation, Short, Comedy. 6.7. Rate. The Minions need to raise $20 to purchase an as seen on TV banana blender, so they take up lawn mowing at an old folks home, with hilarious antics. Directors: Bruno Chauffard, Glenn McCoy | Stars: Pierre Coffin, Jody Gelb, Dave Rosenbaum.Losing a loved one is an incredibly difficult experience, and during such times, it’s important to have a platform where we can honor their memory and share their life stories. In ...3 days ago · Foot Soldiers or Enemy Grunts is the collective name for the army of henchmen that serves the main villains of a Power Ranger season. They are usually sent down to wear down the Rangers before the Monster-of-the-day attacks or create diversions while a more powerful minion carries out a phase of a plan. Often they can disguise themselves as …4 days ago · Minions; Name Appeared in Gender About Defeat Voiced by Scarlet Overkill: Minions: Female The Wife of Herb Overkill who desires to steal the Queen's crown to obtain the throne. Frozen from a freeze ray, as she and Herb Overkill attempts to flee from the palace. Belle Bottom: Minions: The Rise Of Gru: Female The current leader of the Vicious 6.Asia is made up of 48 countries that are all members of the United Nations. A further 12 Asian countries are not members of the United Nations, six of which are dependent territori...Jan 14, 2024 · Operation: Illustration. The Decepticon Mini-Cassettes (also known as Spy Cassettes, Recordicons, the Soundwave Spy Patrol) are Decepticons who, on Earth, transform into analog audio cassettes. They can fit into Soundwave 's chest compartment, though their apparent relationship to Soundwave varies depending on continuity.Aaron (AMC Ad • Minions: The Rise of Gru) • Adien • Barry • Benjamin • Bill (Training Wheels • Yellow is the new black) • Bob (Despicable Me • Minions) • Brad • Bobo • Buck • Brian • Carl (Despicable Me • Despicable Me 2) • Charlie • Chris • Claude • Dan • Dave (Dave • Minions) • Devin • Donnie ... May 26, 2015 · Minions Soundtrack List (2015) Complete tracklist, all songs played in the movie and in the trailer, who sings them, soundtrack details and the entire music playlist of the album. Have a look below to see the official soundtrack list for the 2015 animation movie, Minions, including name of the so TV-Y7 | 5 min | Animation, Short, Comedy. 6.9. Rate. A social worker is coming to Gru's house to check if it's suitable for children. Margo, Edith, Agnes and the Minions must take care of the situation. Directors: Kyle Balda, Samuel Tourneux | Stars: Miranda Cosgrove, Dana Gaier, Elsie Fisher, Pierre Coffin.Apr 18, 2019 · The Minions movie was a prequel that found the title characters on a brand new misadventure, but who voiced the main characters? The lovable Minions first appeared as supporting characters in 2010's Despicable Me, where they served Steve Carrell's evil mastermind Felonious Gru.They soon proved to be the breakout stars of the movie due …Bowser Junior Larry Koopa Morton Koopa Jr Wendy O' Koopa Iggy Koopa Roy Koopa Lemmy Koopa Ludwig von Koopa Kamek Goomba Paragoomba Goomba Tower Tail Goomba Microgoomba Cat goomba Goombule Bone Goomba Koopa Troopa Koopa Paratroopa Dry Bones Parabones Boo Bomb Boo Tail Boo Big Boo Shy Guy Fly Guy Spear Guy Bandit Snifit Buzzy Beetle Para Bettle Spike Top Spiny Hammer Bro Fire Bro Ice Bro Sledge ... This page is an image gallery for only. For the purple Minions, see. and used in other films from 2017 to 2019. Despicable Me. Left: Very early concept art of the Minions Right: Later concept art of the Minions. Despicable Me 2. Despicable Me. Mark, Tim, and Phil. A minion without the goggle. A minion from the Despicable Me franchise and one of the protagonists from the Minions movie. He is known for playing the guitar. 7.6. Rate. 72 Metascore. When a criminal mastermind uses a trio of orphan girls as pawns for a grand scheme, he finds their love is profoundly changing him for the better. Directors: Pierre Coffin, Chris Renaud | Stars: Steve Carell, Jason Segel, Russell Brand, Julie Andrews. Votes: 579,004 | Gross: $251.51M. .

Popular Topics