2024 The humane society for tacoma & pierce county - URGENT: Two Starving Dogs. Watch on. Both dogs are being closely monitored by the shelter’s veterinary staff and were put on a special refeeding program to help them regain the weight as safely as possible. Their wounds are also being cared for to avoid infection.

Theo. Pet ID: A586472 Breed: Yorkshire Terrier Gender: Neutered Male Age: 3 Years Location: In Shelter More Details. The humane society for tacoma & pierce county

Location. 2608 Center Street. Tacoma, WA 98409. Contact. (253) 383-2733. Hours. 10:00am - 5:30pm, Seven Days a Week. Adoption Center closed on Mondays.March 23, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm 2608 Center Street, Tacoma, WA. Free (provided by Petco Love) and low-cost vaccines, microchips, and parasite preventatives are available during our Vaccine and Wellness Clinic! This clinic is for low-income pet owners.Foster Cat Adoption Application. Home Foster Cat Adoption Application. Step 1 of 3. 33%. Primary owner (Required) First Last. Secondary owner. First Last.Pet Behavior Tips. Problems such as scratching, barking and housebreaking can be a source of conflict between owners and their pets, and are often cited when pets are relinquished to the shelter. Yet many of these issues can be easily resolved with a little work and patience. If you are having behavior issues with your pet, the following ...Cupid Needs Surgery. Cupid was found stranded at a gas station dumpster, alone and in severe pain from a ruptured eye. With your help we can raise the funds needed to give Cupid a second chance, plus the love and security he’s been missing. Please donate now to provide the medical care that Cupid and so many others like him need right now.The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County is open every day from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. at 2608 Center Street in Tacoma. Posted In: Animal Spotlight. Previous. Next. Share Article Related Articles. Dec 21 2022. KING 5 Pet Rescue of the Week: Fondu. Nov 09 2022. KING 5 Pet Rescue of the Week: Cauldron.Legal name of organization: Humane Society for Tacoma and Pierce County. EIN for payable organization: 91-0577128 Close. EIN. 91-0577128. NTEE code info. Animal Protection and Welfare (includes Humane Societies and SPCAs) (D20) IRS filing requirement. This organization is required to file an IRS Form 990 or 990-EZ.PET ID: A586208. I was found on Mar 03, 2024. I'm currently with a community member and not in the shelter. Please contact the shelter at 253.383.2733 for more information.Barns, outbuildings, factories and warehouses are all considered suitable shelters for cats like us.If you are interested in adopting me or have questions about our barn cat program, please contact [email protected]. I hope to see you … The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County is a local, independent 501(c)3 non-profit that relies on donations to fund its vital programs. Our tax identification number is 91-0577128. The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County is not associated with any government agency, nor affiliated with any national organization. Are you passionate about making a difference for pets and people in your community? We want you to join our team! Learn More. Adopt Now. Lost & Found Pets. Services & Resources. Get Involved. Ways to Give.The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County was founded by revolutionaries and champions of animal welfare who dared to question the status quo, and we continue to do so as we move into this new era of growth and innovation. To guide this new era, we conducted an extensive six-month strategic planning process.The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County, Tacoma, Washington. 56,980 likes · 8,114 talking about this · 6,998 were here. Donate, volunteer, or view...The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County’s Pet Food & Supply Pantry provides pet food and supplies to those who are in temporary need of dog or cat food and supplies. ... Humane Society for Cowlitz County (360) 577-0151 Longview, WA. Cat Rescue Groups. MEOW Cat Rescue (425) 822-6369 Kirkland, WA. PET ID: A584512. Hi, my name is Oscar and I would love to meet you. I have been at the shelter since Jan 04, 2024. I’m an adventure-loving, hop-obsessed bunny! Getting plenty of time to explore new areas and hop about is the way to my heart. Nothing makes me happier than getting out some energy followed by some cuddle time with you! PET ID: A586208. I was found on Mar 03, 2024. I'm currently with a community member and not in the shelter. Please contact the shelter at 253.383.2733 for more information.More about Penelope. Breed: Labrador Retriever and Pit Bull Terrier Mix. Gender: Spayed Female. Size: Large. Age: 5 Years. Color: Brown Brindle and White. Location: In Shelter. Family Recommendation: Elementary school aged kids or older. Living Space: Could do well in any living space.March 23, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm 2608 Center Street, Tacoma, WA. Free (provided by Petco Love) and low-cost vaccines, microchips, and parasite preventatives are available during our Vaccine and Wellness Clinic! This clinic is for low-income pet owners. Join the Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County’s Loyal Friends Club as a monthly donor to get: • Exclusive quarterly email updates about shelter pets. • 10% discount on online shelter merch. • Emergency “Animals Inside” window sticker. Plus, your donation each month will provide food, safe shelter, veterinary services, and love ... March 23, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm 2608 Center Street, Tacoma, WA. Free (provided by Petco Love) and low-cost vaccines, microchips, and parasite preventatives are available during our Vaccine and Wellness Clinic!March 23, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm 2608 Center Street, Tacoma, WA. Free (provided by Petco Love) and low-cost vaccines, microchips, and parasite preventatives are available during our Vaccine and Wellness Clinic! This clinic is for low-income pet owners.PET ID: A586403. I was found on Mar 10, 2024. I'm currently with a community member and not in the shelter. Please contact the shelter at 253.383.2733 for more information.March 23, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm 2608 Center Street, Tacoma, WA. Free (provided by Petco Love) and low-cost vaccines, microchips, and parasite preventatives are available during our Vaccine and Wellness Clinic! This clinic is for low-income pet owners.PET ID: A584350. Hi, my name is Frank and I would love to meet you. I have been at the shelter since Jan 28, 2024. There’s no better place than cuddled up close to my human on the comfiest couch. I’m the kind of dog that enjoys an easy-going lifestyle.More about Cletus. Breed: Labrador Retriever Gender: Male Size: Large Age: 5 Years Color: Silver Location: In Shelter Doctors Note: NoneI certify that this information is true and understand that the Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County has the right to refuse an adoption if we feel that it is not in the best interest of the animal. Signature and consent (over 18 years old) X Secondary owner: Physical address: Is mailing address the same as physical address? s e Y o NMarch 23, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm 2608 Center Street, Tacoma, WA. Free (provided by Petco Love) and low-cost vaccines, microchips, and parasite preventatives are available during … Theo. Pet ID: A586472 Breed: Yorkshire Terrier Gender: Neutered Male Age: 3 Years Location: In Shelter More Details PET ID: A584512. Hi, my name is Oscar and I would love to meet you. I have been at the shelter since Jan 04, 2024. I’m an adventure-loving, hop-obsessed bunny! Getting plenty …Breed: Pit Bull Terrier and German Shepherd Dog Mix. Gender: Spayed Female. Size: Large. Age: 2 Years. Color: Tan and Black. Location: In Shelter. Family Recommendation: Teens & adults. Living Space: Could do well in any living space. Other Pet Experience: Has experience with male dogs.PET ID: A574517. Hi, my name is Willow and I would love to meet you. I have been at the shelter since Feb 21, 2024. I’m a very patient bunny, and I like to get to know people before hopping into anything too quickly. It may take a little time but once I warm up to you, I will want all the forehead scratches and pets you can give me!Location: The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County at 2608 Center Street, Tacoma, WA 98409. During this family-friendly event, children will have the opportunity to engage in an interactive adoption process, “adopting” a toy dog, cat, or rabbit, while learning about the essentials of pet care, health, and safety.PET ID: A586399. Hi, my name is Isabella and I would love to meet you. I have been at the shelter since Mar 09, 2024. Hi there, I`m looking for a job as your backyard buddy, barn or shop cat. Cats like me typically thrive by having "work" to do. Barns, outbuildings, factories and warehouses are all considered suitable shelters for cats like us ...March 23, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm 2608 Center Street, Tacoma, WA. Free (provided by Petco Love) and low-cost vaccines, microchips, and parasite preventatives are available during our Vaccine and Wellness Clinic! This clinic is for low-income pet owners. ... What made you want to work at the Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County?March 23, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm 2608 Center Street, Tacoma, WA. Free (provided by Petco Love) and low-cost vaccines, microchips, and parasite preventatives are available during …“The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County has seen firsthand the profound and heartbreaking consequences of declawing on a cat’s behavioral, emotional, and physical well-being. We appreciate the City Council’s collaboration in banning this inhumane practice, recognizing our shared responsibility to protect animals from …March 23, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm 2608 Center Street, Tacoma, WA. Free (provided by Petco Love) and low-cost vaccines, microchips, and parasite preventatives are available during our Vaccine and Wellness Clinic! This clinic is for low-income pet owners.What is your role as a volunteer at the Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County? A. Housekeeping and training for dog enrichment. ... 2608 Center Street Tacoma, WA 98409 (253) 383-2733. Adopt Now. How To Adopt; Adoptable Dogs; Adoptable Cats; Adoptable Critters; Barn & Business Cats; Lost & Found Pets. Found … Individual cremation only: $115 – $208, depending on size. You can bring your deceased pet to the shelter for cremation any time during business hours, and the ashes will be ready within one week. For further information about the shelter’s cremation services, call us at (253) 383-2733. The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County’s (HSTPC) Board of Directors is pleased to announce the appointment of Leslie Dalzell as Chief Executive Officer (CEO), effective April 1, 2023. Leslie holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Central Michigan University and a Master of Business Administration … Do you have a Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County adoption story to share? ... 2608 Center Street Tacoma, WA 98409 (253) 383-2733. Adopt Now. How To Adopt; PET ID: A582624. Hi, my name is Jessie and I would love to meet you. I have been at the shelter since Dec 18, 2023. There’s no better place than cuddled up close to my human on the comfiest couch. I’m the kind of dog that enjoys an easy-going lifestyle.Founded in 1888, the Humane Society for Tacoma and Pierce County (HSTPC) is Washington state’s largest open admission animal welfare agency. Each year, HSTPC …The Humane Society for Tacoma and Pierce Count y is having a Valentine’s Day adoption event and are offering reduced adoption fees on adult dogs, adult cats and all critters. Between Feb. 13 and ...Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are looking for short-term foster caregivers. If you’re interested, please fill out this application and we will respond to you as soon as we can and if needed! Be aware that by applying you are agreeing to have a background check ran as prospective foster caregivers. Thank you for your support!More about Quincey. Breed: Pit Bull Terrier Gender: Neutered Male Size: Large Age: 6 Years Color: Red and White Location: In Foster Family Recommendation: Adults only Living Space: Would do best with a fenced in yard Other Pet Experience: Is best as the only pet Doctors Note: NoneThe Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County is currently accepting applications from potential adopters. The dogs range from just a few weeks old to 5-years-old. Skip Navigation.Link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to the Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County, and every time you shop with your Rewards Card, you will help us earn a donation from Fred Meyer to support our programs. Visit the Fred Meyer Community Rewards page and click Re-enroll or link your Rewards Card now.Are you passionate about making a difference for pets and people in your community? We want you to join our team! Learn More. Adopt Now. Lost & Found Pets. Services & Resources. Get Involved. Ways to Give.PET ID: A585831. I was found on Feb 20, 2024. I'm currently with a community member and not in the shelter. Please contact the shelter at 253.383.2733 for more information.Found Pet Appointment. Found animals are often owned pets, and are usually found within a mile of their home. Unfortunately, bringing a lost pet to a shelter decreases their chance of being found by their owner and fills up much-needed space in the shelter. Furthermore, a shelter can be a stressful environment where animals can wait for long ...Any age. Fees will vary based by breed or species. When you adopt from the Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County, your adoption fee helps us continue to care for around 10,000 pets in need each year. Adoption prices are a great value for your money because a spay/neuter surgery alone could cost between $400 to $500 at a veterinary …Meet Me Give Me a Treat. Daisy. PET ID: A586565. Hi, my name is Daisy and I would love to meet you. I have been at the shelter since Mar 16, 2024. I’m ready to run the extra mile for you, literally! I have an always-on-the-go kind of attitude. I absolutely love spending time playing and exploring and making the most out of my day.Join the Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County’s Loyal Friends Club as a monthly donor to get: • Exclusive quarterly email updates about shelter pets • 10% discount on online shelter merch • Emergency “Animals Inside” window sticker. Plus, your donation each month will provide food, safe shelter, veterinary services, and love to countless animals.HUMANE SOCIETY FOR TACOMA AND PIERCE COUNTY - 72 Photos & 112 Reviews - 2608 Center St, Tacoma, Washington - Animal Shelters - …Separation anxiety sometimes occurs: When a dog accustomed to constant human companionship is left alone for the first time. Following a long interval, such as a vacation, during which the owner and dog are constantly together. After a traumatic event (from the dog’s point of view), such as a period of time spent at a shelter or boarding …More about Deigo. Breed: Pit Bull Terrier Mix Gender: Female Size: Large Age: 6 Years Color: Fawn and White Location: In Shelter Doctors Note: NoneAt the Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County, we maintain rigorous hygiene protocols and closely monitor our animals’ health. We offer a safe place for those seeking a new pet, with an adoption process designed to prioritize everyone’s safety. Our thorough pre-adoption measures, including wellness exams, vaccines, …PET ID: A584512. Hi, my name is Oscar and I would love to meet you. I have been at the shelter since Jan 04, 2024. I’m an adventure-loving, hop-obsessed bunny! Getting plenty …Home 5 Parvo Puppies. We are heartbroken to share that four of the abandoned puppies who came to our shelter with severe parvovirus have passed away. Our veterinary team used every resource and treatment available, but the puppies’ health took a turn for the worse this weekend. The difficult yet compassionate decision was made to euthanize ...Leslie Dalzell named as the Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County’s New CEO. In April 2023, Leslie Dalzell assumed the role of chief executive officer at the Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County, bringing extensive financial expertise and leadership skills. With a background in finance and property management in the private …Barns, outbuildings, factories and warehouses are all considered suitable shelters for cats like us.If you are interested in adopting me or have questions about our barn cat program, please contact [email protected]. I hope to see you …Kennel Sponsorship Program. For less than $3 a day, you’ll help offset the direct expenses for a homeless pet to remain in our care: Food to fill their bellies, medical supplies to heal them and keep them healthy, and cleaning supplies to prevent illness and disease. Adopting a kennel is a smart way to advertise your business to a broader ...Use the appropriate code to direct your donation to the Humane Society for Tacoma and Pierce County: Combined Federal Campaign code – 84645. Washington State Combined Fund Drive code – 0315073. King County Employee Giving code – 9643. Our Employee Identification Number (for tax purposes) is 91-0577128.About the Program. Home To Home™ is an interactive platform created to help families, people, and pets with the difficult task of transitioning pets from one home to another. Oftentimes pets are taken to shelters when keeping a pet is no longer a possibility. Home To Home™ believes that pets should avoid a stay in an animal shelter and ...Leo. Hi, my name is Leo and I would love to meet you. I have been at the shelter since Feb 16, 2024. If you’re looking for an ideal lap warmer and a constant shadow, I’m your cat! If …What is your role as a volunteer at the Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County? A. Housekeeping and training for dog enrichment. ... 2608 Center Street Tacoma, WA 98409 (253) 383-2733. Adopt Now. How To Adopt; Adoptable Dogs; Adoptable Cats; Adoptable Critters; Barn & Business Cats; Lost & Found Pets. Found … Do you have a Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County adoption story to share? ... 2608 Center Street Tacoma, WA 98409 (253) 383-2733. Adopt Now. How To Adopt; Volunteer Spotlight: Lynn Williams. Meet Lynn Williams! Lynn has been volunteering at the Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County for 4 years. Between answering phones and helping out…. Sep 16 2021.Theo. Pet ID: A586472 Breed: Yorkshire Terrier Gender: Neutered Male Age: 3 Years Location: In Shelter More Details The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County hosts special events and fundraisers throughout the year to continue providing lifesaving work for animals in need in our community. From our annual auction to our kitten shower fundraiser, there are plenty of ways to support the services provided at our shelter. Learn More. PET ID: A574517. Hi, my name is Willow and I would love to meet you. I have been at the shelter since Feb 21, 2024. I’m a very patient bunny, and I like to get to know people before hopping into anything too quickly. It may take a little time but once I warm up to you, I will want all the forehead scratches and pets you can give me!More about Quincey. Breed: Pit Bull Terrier Gender: Neutered Male Size: Large Age: 6 Years Color: Red and White Location: In Foster Family Recommendation: Adults only Living Space: Would do best with a fenced in yard Other Pet Experience: Is best as the only pet Doctors Note: NoneHumane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County. Address: 2608 Center Street Tacoma, WA 98409 Get Directions. Hours. Open daily: 10 am – 5:30 pm Adoption Center closed on …PET ID: A586458. Hi, my name is T and I would love to meet you. I have been at the shelter since Mar 11, 2024. I’m ready to run the extra mile for you, literally! I have an always-on-the-go kind of attitude. I absolutely love spending time playing and exploring and making the most out of my day. Need someone to be your running buddy or hiking ...PET ID: A586399. Hi, my name is Isabella and I would love to meet you. I have been at the shelter since Mar 09, 2024. Hi there, I`m looking for a job as your backyard buddy, barn or shop cat. Cats like me typically thrive by having "work" to do. Barns, outbuildings, factories and warehouses are all considered suitable shelters for cats like us ...March 23, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm 2608 Center Street, Tacoma, WA. Free (provided by Petco Love) and low-cost vaccines, microchips, and parasite preventatives are available during our Vaccine and Wellness Clinic! This clinic is for low-income pet owners.The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County hosts special events and fundraisers throughout the year to continue providing lifesaving work for animals in need in our community. From our annual auction to our kitten shower fundraiser, there are plenty of ways to support the services provided at our shelter. Learn More.Theo. Pet ID: A586472 Breed: Yorkshire Terrier Gender: Neutered Male Age: 3 Years Location: In Shelter More DetailsThe Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County is a local, independent 501(c)3 non-profit that relies on donations to fund its vital programs. Our tax identification number is 91-0577128. The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County is not associated with any government agency, nor affiliated with any national organization.Bsimone, Fellini's in media, Johnny's kitchen and tap glenview, Nashville soccer, Molldrem family dentistry, Newbrough photo, Cavalier mazda, Tacobar, Mama luke's, Barcos, Walmart fort walton beach fl, Red lodge mountain, Usa auto service, Woody's cheesesteak

PET ID: A586208. I was found on Mar 03, 2024. I'm currently with a community member and not in the shelter. Please contact the shelter at 253.383.2733 for more information.. Walmart stores kissimmee

the humane society for tacoma & pierce countymulates

The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County is open every day from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. at 2608 Center Street in Tacoma. Posted In: Animal Spotlight. Previous. Next. Share Article Related Articles. Dec 21 2022. KING 5 Pet Rescue of the Week: Fondu. Nov 09 2022. KING 5 Pet Rescue of the Week: Cauldron. Our generous friends at the Dimmer Family Foundation just offered a life-changing $150,000 match. A gift this size significantly impacts our capacity to provide immediate and compassionate care for thousands of pets each year, but we need your help to secure it. Your donation before midnight on December 31 will be matched 3X to help us reach ... Then, after 10 long months, Eena was brought to the Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County. Thanks to Eena being microchipped, shelter staff were able to notfiy the museum that Eena had finally been found. Eena with a museum volunteer. “Staff, volunteers, and museum visitors were ecstatic,” says Rudrud. “The museum consulted …However, if you would like to donate new or used items to the Humane Society, donated items may be dropped off anytime during our business hours: 10:00 am to 5:30 pm Tuesday – Sunday. Simply bring your donation through the front doors, and see our Greeter for delivery and receipt. If you are making a donation of items larger than one carload ...Founded in 1888, the Humane Society for Tacoma and Pierce County (HSTPC) is Washington state’s largest open admission animal welfare agency. Each year, HSTPC …The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County . 2608 Center Street . Tacoma, WA 98409 . Pet Owner Agreement • I waive any and all claims against the Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County which may result from my pet’s surgery or veterinary services. • I have read and understand the application guidelines section. Foster. Fosters help to care for shelter pets that need it the most! Fosters are needed for pets that are not doing well in the shelter environment, are recovering from surgery, or need additional care. We do require foster parents to commit to at least one foster pet (or litter) per year. All of your time spent caring for foster pets helps ... Are you passionate about making a difference for pets and people in your community? We want you to join our team! Learn More. Adopt Now. Lost & Found Pets. Services & Resources. Get Involved. Ways to Give.Volunteer Spotlight: Lynn Williams. Meet Lynn Williams! Lynn has been volunteering at the Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County for 4 years. Between answering phones and helping out…. Sep 16 2021.Breed: Pit Bull Terrier and German Shepherd Dog Mix. Gender: Spayed Female. Size: Large. Age: 2 Years. Color: Tan and Black. Location: In Shelter. Family Recommendation: Teens & adults. Living Space: Could do well in any living space. Other Pet Experience: Has experience with male dogs.Meet Me Give Me a Treat. Eeyore. PET ID: A586412. Hi, my name is Eeyore and I would love to meet you. I have been at the shelter since Mar 15, 2024. Everyone calls me a “Goofball,” I’m not sure what that means but I know it has the word “ball” in it! Bringing a smile to my person’s face is what I do best and I’m ready to make ...The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County offers low-cost pet microchips to the public for just $25, which includes national registration. No appointment is necessary. The procedure takes only a minute and can be done anytime from 11:00 am – 6:00 pm, seven days a week. Posted In:Home 5 Parvo Puppies. We are heartbroken to share that four of the abandoned puppies who came to our shelter with severe parvovirus have passed away. Our veterinary team used every resource and treatment available, but the puppies’ health took a turn for the worse this weekend. The difficult yet compassionate decision was made to euthanize ...Cupid Needs Surgery. Cupid was found stranded at a gas station dumpster, alone and in severe pain from a ruptured eye. With your help we can raise the funds needed to give Cupid a second chance, plus the love and security he’s been missing. Please donate now to provide the medical care that Cupid and so many others like him need right now.Ask About PRINCE COOPER. Border Collie. Adult. Male. Large. Please note that The Humane Society for Tacoma and Pierce County is not able to answer inquiries via …Foster Cat Adoption Application. Home Foster Cat Adoption Application. Step 1 of 3. 33%. Primary owner (Required) First Last. Secondary owner. First Last.Adult Dog Adoption Fees Waived. Adopt Now. Lost & Found Pets. Services & Resources. Get Involved.The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County is open every day from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. at 2608 Center Street in Tacoma. Interested in a barn or business cat? We have many barn and business cats at the shelter looking for homes. These feral and very semi-feral cats have spent their entire lives outside of a home environment and will thrive as ...The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County’s (HSTPC) Board of Directors is pleased to announce the appointment of Leslie Dalzell as Chief Executive Officer (CEO), effective April 1, 2023. Leslie holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Central Michigan University and a Master of Business Administration …Learn about the history, mission, vision, and services of one of the state’s largest animal welfare agencies. The shelter cares for, places, and reunites thousands o…Volunteers are at the heart of the Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County’s success. They not only help our shelter staff they also improve the quality of life for shelter animals. Read Their Stories. 2608 Center Street Tacoma, WA 98409 (253) 383-2733. Adopt Now. How To Adopt; Adoptable Dogs;Home Cat Rescue – December 2022. We cannot believe we have to tell you about another large-scale cat intake, just weeks after our last one. Sadly, this situation is much worse. There are too many to count, but it is estimated that there are around 50 cats and kittens in one home – and most are terribly sick. Once again, we need your help.Home Cat Rescue – December 2022. We cannot believe we have to tell you about another large-scale cat intake, just weeks after our last one. Sadly, this situation is much worse. There are too many to count, but it is estimated that there are around 50 cats and kittens in one home – and most are terribly sick. Once again, we need your help.Using Positive Reinforcement. For your pet, positive reinforcement may include food treats, praise, petting, or a favorite toy or game. Food treats work especially well for training your dog. A treat should be enticing and irresistible to your pet. It should be a very small, soft piece of food, so that she will immediately gulp it down and look ...The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County, Tacoma, Washington. 56,980 likes · 8,114 talking about this · 6,998 were here. Donate, volunteer, or view...Hi, my name is Charmander and I would love to meet you. I have been at the shelter since Mar 12, 2024. If you are looking for the purr-fect roommate, you`ve found your cat! I want to be your best friend, but I also want to have my own space when I need it, just like any good roommate would. A loving partnership is what I`m looking for, and I`d ...Meet Me Give Me a Treat. Daisy. PET ID: A586565. Hi, my name is Daisy and I would love to meet you. I have been at the shelter since Mar 16, 2024. I’m ready to run the extra mile for you, literally! I have an always-on-the-go kind of attitude. I absolutely love spending time playing and exploring and making the most out of my day.Chub-Chubs. Pet ID: A564660 Breed: Shorthaired Rabbit Gender: Neutered Male Age: 2 Years Location: In Shelter Get To Know MeMarch 23, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm 2608 Center Street, Tacoma, WA. Free (provided by Petco Love) and low-cost vaccines, microchips, and parasite preventatives are available during our Vaccine and Wellness Clinic! This clinic is for low-income pet owners.The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County is open every day from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. at 2608 Center Street in Tacoma. Posted In: Animal Spotlight. Previous. Next. Share Article Related Articles. Dec 21 2022. KING 5 Pet Rescue of the Week: Fondu. Nov 09 2022. KING 5 Pet Rescue of the Week: Cauldron.Paid personal time off. 9 paid holidays during the calendar year. Medical, dental, vision – 89% employer-paid premiums toward you and each eligible dependent. Employee discount on animal adoptions & retail store purchases. Paid bereavement leave, including coverage for loss of a personal pet. $50,000 paid life insurance. Our generous friends at the Dimmer Family Foundation just offered a life-changing $150,000 match. A gift this size significantly impacts our capacity to provide immediate and compassionate care for thousands of pets each year, but we need your help to secure it. Your donation before midnight on December 31 will be matched 3X to help us reach ... Founded in 1888, the Humane Society for Tacoma and Pierce County (HSTPC) is Washington state’s largest open admission animal welfare agency. Each year, HSTPC …Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County. Address: 2608 Center Street Tacoma, WA 98409 Get Directions. Hours. Open daily: 10 am – 5:30 pm Adoption Center closed on … The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County does not provide animal control, but instead, we partner with local animal control departments to help them fulfill their mission. Animal Control. The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County is open every day from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. at 2608 Center Street in Tacoma. Interested in a barn or business cat? We have many barn and business cats at the shelter looking for homes. These feral and very semi-feral cats have spent their entire lives outside of a home environment and will thrive as ...Individual cremation only: $115 – $208, depending on size. You can bring your deceased pet to the shelter for cremation any time during business hours, and the ashes will be ready within one week. For further information about the shelter’s cremation services, call us at (253) 383-2733.Use the appropriate code to direct your donation to the Humane Society for Tacoma and Pierce County: Combined Federal Campaign code – 84645. Washington State Combined Fund Drive code – 0315073. King County Employee Giving code – 9643. Our Employee Identification Number (for tax purposes) is 91-0577128.Marilou has been volunteering at the Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County for nearly nine years! She has volunteered in various roles over the years, but walking the dogs is what she has found most rewarding. Q. When did you start volunteering at the shelter? A. I started volunteering in 2012, so this March will be my ninth year.Adopt Now. Home Adopt Now Adoptable Dogs Jade. Meet Me Give Me a Treat. Jade. PET ID: A586671. Hi, my name is Jade and I would love to meet you. I have been at the shelter since Mar 20, 2024. I like to think I’m a pretty independent pup, but having a person to share life with is really all I want. Once a year, our dedicated volunteers showcase a range of artistic talents (some not-so-great, others surprisingly good) to transform your beloved pets into a timeless work of art—or, at the very least, bring a smile to your face! Don’t miss out on this endlessly amusing event! Prepare your pet photos and join us on Facebook on Jan. 23. Legal name of organization: Humane Society for Tacoma and Pierce County. EIN for payable organization: 91-0577128 Close. EIN. 91-0577128. NTEE code info. Animal Protection and Welfare (includes Humane Societies and SPCAs) (D20) IRS filing requirement. This organization is required to file an IRS Form 990 or 990-EZ. PET ID: A584512. Hi, my name is Oscar and I would love to meet you. I have been at the shelter since Jan 04, 2024. I’m an adventure-loving, hop-obsessed bunny! Getting plenty of time to explore new areas and hop about is the way to my heart. Nothing makes me happier than getting out some energy followed by some cuddle time with you! Paid personal time off. 9 paid holidays during the calendar year. Medical, dental, vision – 89% employer-paid premiums toward you and each eligible dependent. Employee discount on animal adoptions & retail store purchases. Paid bereavement leave, including coverage for loss of a personal pet. $50,000 paid life insurance.Home Cat Rescue – December 2022. We cannot believe we have to tell you about another large-scale cat intake, just weeks after our last one. Sadly, this situation is much worse. There are too many to count, but it is estimated that there are around 50 cats and kittens in one home – and most are terribly sick. Once again, we need your help.March 23, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm 2608 Center Street, Tacoma, WA. Free (provided by Petco Love) and low-cost vaccines, microchips, and parasite preventatives are available during our Vaccine and Wellness Clinic! This clinic is for low-income pet owners.Adopt Now. Barn Cat Tilda. Hi, my name is Barn Cat Tilda and I would love to meet you. I have been at the shelter since Mar 18, 2024. Hi there, I`m looking for a job as your backyard buddy, barn or shop cat. Cats like me typically thrive by having "work" to do. Barns, outbuildings, factories and warehouses are all considered suitable shelters ...PET ID: A584512. Hi, my name is Oscar and I would love to meet you. I have been at the shelter since Jan 04, 2024. I’m an adventure-loving, hop-obsessed bunny! Getting plenty …PET ID: A586058. Hi, my name is Arlo and I would love to meet you. I have been at the shelter since Mar 14, 2024. If you are looking for the purr-fect roommate, you`ve found your cat! I want to be your best friend, but I also want to have my own space when I need it, just like any good roommate would. A loving partnership is what I`m looking ...March 23, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm 2608 Center Street, Tacoma, WA. Free (provided by Petco Love) and low-cost vaccines, microchips, and parasite preventatives are available during our Vaccine and Wellness Clinic! This clinic is for low-income pet owners.. Bellissima sera, Harrah's new orleans casino, Sanford health clinic, Raintree st augustine, Joco kansas, Jetblue airlines vacations, Kimberly car city, Farm and home alton, Hendersonville ymca, Luenell the comedian, Imperial charlotte, My human desgin, Used freeze dryer for sale, Naturally curly, Caloosa sound amphitheater, Bigfoot podcast, Har, Jimmy the boxer automall.