2024 Cjs tires - See more reviews for this business. Best Tires in Mechanicsburg, PA 17055 - CJ's Tire & Automotive, A & B Automotive, Dice's Tire Service, Farr Family Tire Wheel & Battery, Mavis Discount Tire, NTB - National Tire & Battery, Foster's Automotive, Midas, Straws Auto Center, Brenner Tire & Auto of Mechanicsburg.

CJ's Tire and Automotive, West Chester, Pennsylvania. 12 likes · 36 were here. Tire Dealer & Repair Shop. Cjs tires

Below is a summary of CJ’s Commercial Advantage Program benefits: Discount Pricing on tires, which includes professional installation. Customized Pricing on vehicle maintenance costs. Discount Pricing on parts and labor for vehicle repairs. E-Mail Service Reminders at recommended service intervals. We Look Forward To Being Your One-Stop Tire ...CJs Tire & Automotive at 305 Coldstream Rd, Kimberton, PA 19442 - ⏰hours, address, map, directions, ☎️phone number, customer ratings and reviews. ... I needed a new set of tires along with back brakes so that my vehicle would pass inspection. The manager on duty found coupons and discounts to help with the bill.One of my vehicles is a Mercedes GLC 300 with an AMG trim which means they have high-performance tires, variable size and run flats. So it's not an easy tire to find and I want to specifically recognize, Jadon McDuffy. He searched and found the tires, and had them delivered in under 24 hours. His professionalism was hard to find in today's world.CJ's Tire & Automotive. 3.1 (30 reviews) Claimed. Tires, Oil Change Stations, Auto Repair. Closed 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM. See hours. Write a review. Add photo. Share.CJ's Tire & Automotive Services. 1989 - Present 34 years. Birdsboro, PA. VP of Sales & Operations.What do verified customers think about CJ's Tire & Automotive in York, PA? Verified customers who visit CJ's Tire & Automotive in York, PA rate this business 4.8 out of 5 stars, with 64 reviews. 48 customers favorited this location.Tire warranty I miss the Harrisburg location but Mech Burg is by base [NavSup] and now there's a... More. Richard W. 10/13/23. I live near mechanicsburg, PA. not CA like yelp says. anyhow today I had a tire rotation done at cj tire in mechanicsburg. They damaged every one of my lug nuts and returned my car to me in that... Address: 735 E. Main St. Lansdale, Pennsylvania 19446. Store Hours Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sat Closed Sun Closed Store hours may vary on public holidays. Phone: (267) 641-9010 Address: 5306 Baron Court Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania 17050. Store Hours Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sat 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM Sun Closed Store hours may vary on public holidays. ... Shop Tires. Request Appointment. Show & Save Coupons. Stretch Your Budget & Save! 6 Months Financing Available! Learn More. Buy Now, Pay Later Options! Learn More. Get cash back with Loyalty Rewards! Sign Up. Find Your CJ's. Tires & Wheels. Shop Tires. Price Match Promise. Guardian Protection Program. Wheels. Rebates. Wheel Visualizer.Headquartered in Birdsboro, Pa., CJs Tire & Automotive Services is a family-owned and operated company with 12 retail locations throughout southeastern Pennsylvania. In 2011, CJs celebrated its 40th anniversary and continues to combine a high-level of name-brand product lines with an even higher level of customer service and satisfaction. Read moreEmail: [email protected]. Phone: (580) 772-3132. Fax: (580) 772-2979. Address: 111 S. Kansas Street. Weatherford, OK 73096. CJ's Southwest Tire, Inc. has many tire brands in stock, we are sure to have the tires that are perfect for …The Michelin X-Ice Snow stands out as an exceptional choice for those seeking a reliable and efficient tire to navigate through winter’s demanding conditions. Its excellent performance in snow and ice, coupled with solid wet and dry handling, positions it as a preferred option for drivers in challenging winter climates. Use our Wheel Configurator to size your tires and wheels and then place them on your car! For more information, please call or visit the CJ's Tire locations nearest you. Better. Faster. More Affordable. CJ's Tire & Automotive has custom wheels to fit your every need. Stop by one of our 17 convenient locations in Pennsylvania to find your ... CJS RIMS, TIRES, AND AUTO REPAIR LLC is an Active company incorporated on August 2, 2022 with the registered number L22000339525. This Florida Limited Liability company is located at 13 S BOLIVAR ST, CHATTAHOOCHEE, FL, 32324, US and has been running for two years. There are currently two active principals.195 Verified Reviews. 106 Favorited this shop. Service: (610) 670-5922. Service Closed until 8:00 AM. • More Hours. 30 S Dwight St Reading, PA 19609. Website. Reviews. Service.CJ's Tire & Automotive details with ⭐ 74 reviews, 📞 phone number, 📅 work hours, 📍 location on map. Find similar vehicle services in Pennsylvania on Nicelocal. Address: 641 South Route 61 Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania 17972. Store Hours Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sat 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM Sun Closed Store hours may vary on public holidays. 85 Verified Reviews. 24 Favorited this shop. Service: (717) 354-3193. Service Open until 6:00 PM. • More Hours. 728 E Main St New Holland, PA 17557. Website. Reviews. Service.What do verified customers think about CJ's Tire & Automotive in York, PA? Verified customers who visit CJ's Tire & Automotive in York, PA rate this business 4.8 out of 5 stars, with 64 reviews. 48 customers favorited this location. CJ's Tire & Automotive Services has 17 locations, listed below. *This company may be headquartered in or have additional locations in another country. Please click on the country abbreviation in ... Guardian Protection Plan. CJ's Guardian Protection Plan (GPP) protects you against non-repairable road hazards for the life of your tire with full free replacement up to the first 50% of the useable tread life, and pro-rated for the remainder of the useable tread life. For the entire life of your tires (until there is 2/32" or less of tread ... CJ's Tire and Automotive, New Holland, Pennsylvania. 17 likes · 41 were here. Tire Dealer & Repair Shop Address: 728 East Main Street New Holland, Pennsylvania 17557. Store Hours Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sat 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM Sun Closed Store hours may vary on public holidays. ... 13 reviews and 10 photos of CJ'S TIRE & AUTOMOTIVE "Walked in, professional knowledgeable staff, good tires, good price, out the door in an hour or so. What's not to like?"CJ's Southwest Tire, Inc. is a leader in offering name brand tires, wheels, auto repair and brake services for customers located in and around the Weatherford, Oklahoma area. Our goal is to focus on customer service. It is the foundation of our business. CJ's Southwest Tire, Inc. employs a well-trained staff specializing in the sale and ...Founded in 1971 by Skip Levengood, CJ's is a family-owned tire and automotive business that currently operates 17 retail locations in Southeastern PA. …5366 posts · Joined 2010. #7 · Sep 22, 2011. 93_bigbadxj said: My buds cj7. Undetermined on the front springs but rears look like stock with 3 inch block so thinking front is 6-8 inch springs plus spring over on 40s but now have some bent springs as you can see the lean it's got lol! wow, those are some FAT tires, haha!CJ's Tire & Automotive. 4.8. 112 Verified Reviews. 29 Favorited this shop. Service: (717) 620-2360. Service Closed until 8:00 AM. • More Hours. 5306 Baron Ct Mechanicsburg, PA 17050. Website.Liked by Leeanne M. Bolger. Join to view full profile. The Tire Industry is my Passion. With over 13 years in the industry and almost every…. · Experience: CJ's Tire & Automotive · Education ... CJ's Tire & Automotive. Opens at 8:00 AM. 13 reviews (610) 933-5984. Website. More. Directions Advertisement. 305 Coldstream Road Select Model. Buy tires for installation and schedule service online at any one of our 17 locations in Pennsylvania. We are your one stop shop for tires and automotive. About us. Founded in 1971 by Skip Levengood, CJ's is a family-owned tire and automotive business that currently operates 17 retail locations in Southeastern PA. Website. https://cjtire.com ...Verified customers who visit CJ's Tire & Automotive in Lititz, PA rate this business 4.9 out of 5 stars, with 180 reviews. 49 customers favorited this location. How can I contact CJ's Tire & Automotive in Lititz, PA? To reach the service department at CJ's Tire & Automotive in Lititz, PA, call (717) 625-3700.Campo Azul- Nossa História. Muito antes de ser a recém emancipada cidade de Campo Azul, a região já era habitada por alguns moradores, tais como o Sr. João Barbado e sua …The Michelin X-Ice Snow stands out as an exceptional choice for those seeking a reliable and efficient tire to navigate through winter’s demanding conditions. Its excellent performance in snow and ice, coupled with solid wet and dry handling, positions it as a preferred option for drivers in challenging winter climates.Learn about the history, mission and values of CJ's Tire, a family-owned-and-operated business that started in 1971 and has grown to four locations in Pennsylvania. CJ's Tire …This is the best CJs to go to if you plan on waiting around. Smell rubber, watch network tv, and drink coffee while you wait. Useful. Funny 2. Cool. Kevin M. Reading, PA. 0. 6. 1/13/2017. Needed a tire for my wife's car after a flat. Took the car to CJ's and they replaced the tire, put the spare tire back on the holder and I was out the door in ...CJ's Tire and Automotive, Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania. 45 likes · 106 were here. Automotive Repair ShopCreate Account. Apply Here. Apply Here. At CJ’s Tire & Automotive, we strive to give our customers the flexibility necessary to make their needs a reality. Find a financing solution that works best for you.Find the best tires for your vehicle at Cj's Tire & Automotive Services in LEESPORT, PA 19533. Visit Goodyear.com to book an appointment or get directions to your nearest tire shop.Get more information for CJS Tire Orwigsburg in Orwigsburg, PA. See reviews, map, get the address, and find directions. Search MapQuest. Hotels. Food. Shopping. Coffee. Grocery. Gas. CJS Tire Orwigsburg. Open until 6:00 PM (570) 366-1492. More. Directions Advertisement. 641 Route 61Whether your vehicle needs a safety inspection, an auto emissions test, or both - call the experts at your local CJ’s Tire & Automotive for information, guidance, and convenient scheduling of your inspection. Better. Faster. More Affordable. CJ's Tire & Automotive provides a wide range of services from air conditioning to belts & hoses and more.The Michelin X-Ice Snow stands out as an exceptional choice for those seeking a reliable and efficient tire to navigate through winter’s demanding conditions. Its excellent performance in snow and ice, coupled with solid wet and dry handling, positions it as a preferred option for drivers in challenging winter climates.CJ's Tire & Automotive in Lansdale details with ⭐ 42 reviews, 📞 phone number, 📅 work hours, 📍 location on map. Find similar vehicle services in Pennsylvania on Nicelocal.Founded in 1971 by Skip Levengood, CJ's is a family-owned tire and automotive business that currently operates 17 retail locations in Southeastern PA. Brake Repair, Alignment, State Inspection and ...CJ's Tire & Automotive details with ⭐ 74 reviews, 📞 phone number, 📅 work hours, 📍 location on map. Find similar vehicle services in Pennsylvania on Nicelocal.728007521 - 285/40R17. 728008522 - 255/45R17. 728008521 - 255/45R17. 728079521 - 255/40R19. Goodyear Eagle Gs-c Tires. Ultra-High Performance Passenger Car Summer tire With Strong Original Equipment Credentials. About CJ's Tire & Automotive. CJ's Tire & Automotive has an average rating of 3.4 from 276 reviews. The rating indicates that most customers are generally satisfied. The official website is cjtire.com. CJ's Tire & Automotive is popular for Oil Change Stations, Tires, Auto Repair, Automotive. CJ's Tire & Automotive has 16 locations on Yelp ... Cj's Tire & Automotive Services. Rated 0 out of 5 stars. Write a review. Store Website. Address. 343 HAFER DR LEESPORT, PA 19533 Get Directions 610-926-0400 Hours. Since the initial installation and alignment, I have been back to CJ's three times for regular tire rotations (free because I bought the tires there), and once for an inspection/emissions test ($40 for everything with a coupon I received in the mail). Each time, the staff has been polite, and have never pressured me to purchase any extra services. CJ's Tire & Automotive. Open until 1:00 PM. 30 reviews (610) 670-5922. Website. More. Directions Advertisement. 30 South Dwight Street WINCHESTER, TN 37398. Our hours are Monday through Friday 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM. We look forward to serving you. CJ's AUTOMOTIVE & TIRE is a family owned auto repair shop delivering honest and professional services to Winchester, TN, Tullahoma, TN, Decherd, TN and the surrounding areas. Schedule your appointment with us today!Install your next set of tires at CJ's Tire in Fairless Hills, PA. SimpleTire helps finding an installer online easy by providing data and reviews about the tire shops near you.Cjs Tire and Auto Inc | Philadelphia PA. Cjs Tire and Auto Inc, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. 472 likes · 1 talking about this · 48 were here. We are your trusted Tire and Mechanical shop.Get more information for CJS Tire Orwigsburg in Orwigsburg, PA. See reviews, map, get the address, and find directions. Search MapQuest. Hotels. Food. Shopping. Coffee. Grocery. Gas. CJS Tire Orwigsburg. Open until 6:00 PM (570) 366-1492. More. Directions Advertisement. 641 Route 61CJ's Tire & Automotive offers tire and auto services at 17 locations in southeastern Pennsylvania. Choose your location, service and date to schedule your appointment online.CJ's Tire and Automotive, Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania. 45 likes · 106 were here. Automotive Repair ShopCJ's Tire and Automotive, Limerick, Pennsylvania. 22 likes · 65 were here. Automotive Repair ShopCJ's Tire & Automotive Employee Directory. CJ's Tire & Automotive corporate office is located in 91 Ben Franklin Hwy W, Birdsboro, Pennsylvania, 19508, United States and has 76 employees. cj's tire & automotive. Select a Location *. 91 Ben Franklin Highway West (Route 422 West) Birdsboro, Pennsylvania. 19508. Preferred Method * Email Phone. Comments *. I'd like to receive coupons and promotions. Got a question for us? Fill out our handy form and we will get back with you shortly. 24 reviews and 3 photos of CJ's Tire & Automotive "We were staying at the Hampton Inn for a wedding weekend. Our fuel pump decided to stop working. Hotel recommended CJ's (within walking distance of the hotel) and van was towed there on a Friday afternoon...repaired and ready at 10 am on Saturday--no problem--very satisfied!"CJ's Tire & Automotive details with ⭐ 74 reviews, 📞 phone number, 📅 work hours, 📍 location on map. Find similar vehicle services in Pennsylvania on Nicelocal.13 reviews and 10 photos of CJ'S TIRE & AUTOMOTIVE "Walked in, professional knowledgeable staff, good tires, good price, out the door in an hour or so. What's not to like?"CJ's Cares is a program put together to collect donations for nonprofit organizations. We donate $1 per tire to this cause.CJ's Tire & Automotive. 4.8. 219 Verified Reviews. 53 Favorited this shop. Service: (610) 433-9696. Service Closed until 8:00 AM. • More Hours. 3699 Eberhart Rd Whitehall, PA 18052. Website.If you find a lower advertised price or get a verifiable price quote from any tire retailer located within a 25 mile radius from a CJ's Tire & Automotive location, we promise that we'll match the price. In fact, we'll beat it by $5 per tire! The advertised price or verifiable price quote from the retailer must be for tires that both the ...CJ's Cares is a program put together to collect donations for nonprofit organizations. We donate $1 per tire to this cause. Address: 180 W. Church Rd. King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406. Store Hours Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sat 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM Sun Closed Store hours may vary on public holidays. I first went to Mavis (DISCOUNT) tire store about a mile from CJs and got a price for four Michelin defender series tires and a front end alignment 875.00$. Same tires and front in alignment at CJs 690.00$ saved 185 dollars going to CJs and free tire rotation every 6 months to keep the warranty in effect. Why go anywhere else. Thanks CJs.CJ's Tire and Automotive, West Lawn, Pennsylvania. 39 likes · 3 talking about this · 137 were here. Tire Dealer & Repair Shop Address: 1309 Wilmington Pike West Chester, Pennsylvania 19382. Store Hours Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sat 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM Sun Closed Store hours may vary on public holidays. CJ's Southwest Tire, Inc., Weatherford, Oklahoma. 648 likes · 1 talking about this · 335 were here. CJ's Southwest Tire, Inc. is the leading tire dealer and auto repair shop in Weatherford, OK. Stop bCJ's Tire & Automotive. 3.1 (30 reviews) Claimed. Tires, Oil Change Stations, Auto Repair. Closed 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM. See hours. Write a review. Add photo. Share.CJ's Tire and Automotive, Whitehall. 28 likes · 1 talking about this · 46 were here. Tire Dealer & Repair ShopParts and Expertise to Fuel Your Passion. Founded in 1984.5 by two friends with a shared passion for driving cool, classic Mustangs, CJ Pony Parts has always been driven by a passion for automotive restoration and performance. We empower automotive enthusiasts to build their dream vehicles by offering the highest quality aftermarket parts and ...upto $320 in Savings. Get $120 1 off instantly on installation when you purchase and install any 4 Goodyear or Cooper tires through 3/31/24. PLUS Get up to $200 2 Back by online or mail-in rebate on select sets of 4 Goodyear tires when you use the Just Tires Credit Card. Offer ends 3/31/24. Offer Details.This product is a brand new and unused SPINTIRES CD Key for Steam. This product is a unique and unused CD Key which can be activated on Steam. After your payment, you will be instantly sent a unique activation code by our automatic delivery system, called 'Autokey'. This unique activation code can be entered into the Steam client (available ...19 reviews and 85 photos of Cjs Tire and Auto "My dad recommend the CJ's Tire and Auto for my auto repairs. I took my car in for inspection, oil change and few other repairs. Sammy was very attentive and explained the repairs my car needed. The repairs were made in a timely and efficient manner. I'm pleased with the service and will remain a customer." Address: 728 East Main Street New Holland, Pennsylvania 17557. Store Hours Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sat 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM Sun Closed Store hours may vary on public holidays. ... Lowes in greenville ms, Shiny smile, Croissante, James kelly, Farm to fresh, Ikon athens, Waynesville pizza, Ice cream house, Carolina fertility institute, Inspired homes, Autoscan diagnostics, Slab bbq austin, Walmart kirkman metrowest, Recliner for sale near me

Come to your local CJ’s Tire & Automotive location today for a free alignment check or schedule an appointment for a wheel alignment today. Better. Faster. More Affordable. CJ's Tire & Automotive provides a wide range of services from air conditioning to belts & hoses and more. We are your one stop shop for tires and automotive. . Catholic company morning offering

cjs tiresstorms burgers

I first went to Mavis (DISCOUNT) tire store about a mile from CJs and got a price for four Michelin defender series tires and a front end alignment 875.00$. Same tires and front in alignment at CJs 690.00$ saved 185 dollars going to CJs and free tire rotation every 6 months to keep the warranty in effect. Why go anywhere else. Thanks CJs.CJ's Tire & Auto, Vicksburg. 882 likes · 37 were here. We are a family owned and operated company with over 25 years of experience in the tire and automoti. CJ's Tire & Auto, Vicksburg. 882 likes · 37 were here. About CJ's Tire & Automotive. CJ's Tire & Automotive has an average rating of 3.4 from 276 reviews. The rating indicates that most customers are generally satisfied. The official website is cjtire.com. CJ's Tire & Automotive is popular for Oil Change Stations, Tires, Auto Repair, Automotive. CJ's Tire & Automotive has 16 locations on Yelp ... I first went to Mavis (DISCOUNT) tire store about a mile from CJs and got a price for four Michelin defender series tires and a front end alignment 875.00$. Same tires and front in alignment at CJs 690.00$ saved 185 dollars going to CJs and free tire rotation every 6 months to keep the warranty in effect. Why go anywhere else. Thanks CJs.CJ's Used Tires Detail & Small Auto Repair, Jackson, Mississippi. 95 likes · 13 were here. We strive to promote trust and reliability through honesty and integrity.As a close family of employees, our...Search job openings at CJ's Tire & Automotive. 14 CJ's Tire & Automotive jobs including salaries, ratings, and reviews, posted by CJ's Tire & Automotive employees.CJ's Tire & Automotive is your one stop shop for all things automotive. We pride ourselves in employing highly trained, certified technicians and friendly, professional customer service representatives. Whether your vehicle is in need of tires, an oil change, inspection or regular scheduled maintenance, you can trust CJ's to get the job done ... Went to CJ's for 4 new tires early on a Saturday morning. Not only did they open early for a short line of customers but they had coffee and donuts for the customers and staff already out. Service was excellent, and they took my car within 15 minutes of me walking through the door. 13 reviews and 10 photos of CJ'S TIRE & AUTOMOTIVE "Walked in, professional knowledgeable staff, good tires, good price, out the door in an hour or so. What's not to like?"Find the best tires for your vehicle at Cj's Tire & Automotive Services in LEESPORT, PA 19533. Visit Goodyear.com to book an appointment or get directions to your nearest tire shop.If you find a lower advertised price or get a verifiable price quote from any tire retailer located within a 25 mile radius from a CJ's Tire & Automotive location, we promise that we'll match the price. In fact, we'll beat it by $5 per tire! The advertised price or verifiable price quote from the retailer must be for tires that both the ...licitação: contrataÇÃo de empresa especializada para execuÇÃo de obras de reforma e adequaÇÃo predial da farmÁcia de todos/padrÃo governo do estado minas gerais. …CJ's Tire and Automotive, Pottstown, Pennsylvania. 27 likes · 82 were here. Tire Dealer & Repair Shop Udmurtia is a republic in the Russian Federation, located in Central Russia between the branches of the rivers Kama and its right tributary the Vyatka . The city of Izhevsk is the administrative, industrial and cultural center of Udmurtia. Geographically, it is located not far from Moscow, the capital and largest city of the Russian Federation. 5 reviews and 22 photos of CJ's Tire & Automotive "After two terrible experiences with Pep Boys and Jiffy Lube, I decided to try CJ's Tire & Automotive. I was happy I did. They identified the possible troubles I was having immediately, gave me numerous options to resolve the issue, and the price was incredibly reasonable. Roy, the service manager, … CJ's Tire & Automotive Services has 17 locations, listed below. *This company may be headquartered in or have additional locations in another country. Please click on the country abbreviation in ... Since the initial installation and alignment, I have been back to CJ's three times for regular tire rotations (free because I bought the tires there), and once for an inspection/emissions test ($40 for everything with a coupon I received in the mail). Each time, the staff has been polite, and have never pressured me to purchase any extra services. Address: 735 E. Main St. Lansdale, Pennsylvania 19446. Store Hours Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sat Closed Sun Closed Store hours may vary on public holidays. Phone: (267) 641-9010 CJ's Tire and Automotive, West Chester, Pennsylvania. 12 likes · 36 were here. Tire Dealer & Repair ShopCJ's Tire and Automotive, Whitehall. 28 likes · 1 talking about this · 46 were here. Tire Dealer & Repair Shop 20 reviews and 3 photos of CJ's Tire & Automotive "Went into CJ's today for an oil change and state inspection. Work was done efficiently and at a reasonable rate. It was quiet and clean in the waiting room. 13 reviews of CJ's Tire & Automotive "I am the stereotypical clueless woman who doesn't know anything about cars other than how to put gas into them. I first came here because the oil change place I was going to didn't do state inspections, and this was where they recommended. After the inspection, I brought it in because it was "making a metallic noise". GOODYEAR ASSURANCE 225/65R17 102T. All-Season Passenger Car tire. Mileage Warranty: 65,000. Features. Center Wet Zone. Outer Dry Zone. Dual Aquachannel™ Grooves. Benefits. Offers biting edges for enhanced traction in wet and snowy conditions. CJ's Tire and Automotive, Birdsboro, Pennsylvania. 3.9K likes · 272 were here. CJ's is changing more than tires. Complete car care with cash back loyalty program and financing! Address: 4 Copperfield Circle Lititz, Pennsylvania 17543. Store Hours Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sat 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM Sun Closed Store hours may vary on public holidays. Phone: The latest Tweets from CJ's Tire & Auto (@CJsTire). CJ’s Tire & Automotive is changing more than tires. We are Better, Faster and More Affordable than our competition. Try the CJ's Way today. Southeastern PennsylvaniaIf the tire cannot be repaired, we will help you find a replacement tire(s) to get you back on the road quickly. Please note, unless the tire is only worn by 2/32nds of an inch, CJ’s Tire & Automotive recommends that you replace the un-repairable tire and the tire with the next worst tread. All two tire replacements will be put on the rear of ...Is CJ's Tire & Automotive a good company to work for? CJ's Tire & Automotive has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 32 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at CJ's Tire & Automotive to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% …CJ's Tire & Automotive. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at CJ's Tire & Automotive, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. This is the CJ's Tire & Automotive company profile. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at CJ's Tire & Automotive. See what employees say it's like to work at CJ ...This product is a brand new and unused SPINTIRES CD Key for Steam. This product is a unique and unused CD Key which can be activated on Steam. After your payment, you will be instantly sent a unique activation code by our automatic delivery system, called 'Autokey'. This unique activation code can be entered into the Steam client (available ...Find the best tires for your vehicle at Cj's Tire & Automotive Services in WEST LAWN, PA 19609. Visit Goodyear.com to book an appointment or get directions to your nearest tire …To reach the service department at CJ's Tire & Automotive in Fairless Hills, PA, call (267) 580-5660. How can I schedule a service appointment with CJ's Tire & Automotive in Fairless Hills, PA?If the tire cannot be repaired, we will help you find a replacement tire(s) to get you back on the road quickly. Please note, unless the tire is only worn by 2/32nds of an inch, CJ’s Tire & Automotive recommends that you replace the un-repairable tire and the tire with the next worst tread. All two tire replacements will be put on the rear of ...Tires & Wheels. Shop Tires. Price Match Promise. Guardian Protection Program. Wheels. Rebates. Wheel Visualizer. Tire Basics. Select Model. Buy tires for installation and schedule service online at any one of our 17 locations in Pennsylvania. We are your one stop shop for tires and automotive. Install your next set of tires at CJ's Tire in Fairless Hills, PA. SimpleTire helps finding an installer online easy by providing data and reviews about the tire shops near you.Address: 2814 E. Market Street York, Pennsylvania 17402. Store Hours Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sat Closed Sun Closed Store hours may vary on public holidays. Phone: (717) 747-1709About us. Founded in 1971 by Skip Levengood, CJ's is a family-owned tire and automotive business that currently operates 17 retail locations in Southeastern PA. Website. https://cjtire.com ...Schedule an appointment at any of CJ’s Tire & Automotive locations for a CJ’s Full-Service Oil Change today. Better. Faster. More Affordable. CJ's Tire & Automotive provides a wide range of services from air conditioning to belts & hoses and more. We are your one stop shop for tires and automotive.Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for CJS RIMS, TIRES, AND AUTO REPAIR LLC of Chattahoochee, FL. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet.CJ's Tire and Automotive, Limerick, Pennsylvania. 22 likes · 65 were here. Automotive Repair Shop 717-399-9570. 7.2 miles. **Contact store for hours of operation. Find the best tires for your vehicle at Cj's Tire & Automotive Services in LITITZ, PA 17543. Visit Goodyear.com to book an appointment or get directions to your nearest tire shop. Parts and Expertise to Fuel Your Passion. Founded in 1984.5 by two friends with a shared passion for driving cool, classic Mustangs, CJ Pony Parts has always been driven by a passion for automotive restoration and performance. We empower automotive enthusiasts to build their dream vehicles by offering the highest quality aftermarket parts and ...The Michelin X-Ice Snow stands out as an exceptional choice for those seeking a reliable and efficient tire to navigate through winter’s demanding conditions. Its excellent performance in snow and ice, coupled with solid wet and dry handling, positions it as a preferred option for drivers in challenging winter climates.CJ's Cares is a program put together to collect donations for nonprofit organizations. We donate $1 per tire to this cause.CJ's Tire and Automotive, West Lawn, Pennsylvania. 39 likes · 3 talking about this · 137 were here. Tire Dealer & Repair Shop CJ's Tire and Automotive, Birdsboro, Pennsylvania. 3.9K likes · 272 were here. CJ's is changing more than tires. Complete car care with cash back loyalty program and financing! Come to your local CJ’s Tire & Automotive location today for a free alignment check or schedule an appointment for a wheel alignment today. Better. Faster. More Affordable. CJ's Tire & Automotive provides a wide range of services from air conditioning to belts & hoses and more. We are your one stop shop for tires and automotive. CJ's Tire Offers Custom Wheels & Professional Fitment & Installation! Whether you want to enhance the finished look of a restored classic, match the perfect rim to the perfect tread, … With CJ’s Tire & Automotive, have the confidence of knowing that when you press your foot to the brake, your car will come to a stop. Call your local CJ’s or schedule your brake inspection/repair online today. Better. Faster. More Affordable. CJ's Tire & Automotive provides a wide range of services from air conditioning to belts & hoses and ... Went to CJ's for 4 new tires early on a Saturday morning. Not only did they open early for a short line of customers but they had coffee and donuts for the customers and staff already out. Service was excellent, and they took my car within 15 minutes of me walking through the door. CJ's Tire and Automotive, Lititz, Pennsylvania. 21 likes · 58 were here. Automotive Repair ShopCJ's redeemed themselves on my most recent visit today. I changed over to my set of 4 snow tires ($52 charge for tires purchased at any CJ's.) Service was quick this time, I was in and out in 55 minutes. Balancing seems to be done well. Wifi is a pretty slow so I used LTE instead, but all in all I'm satisfied.Our Story. From our small start-up in 1971, CJ’s has evolved to become southeastern PA’s leading tire distributor with 17 retail stores, 6 warehouses and more than 200 employees. As we continue to grow, opportunities abound in retail sales and service, accounting and administration, and supply chain. View Current Openings. Address: 728 East Main Street New Holland, Pennsylvania 17557. Store Hours Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sat 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM Sun Closed Store hours may vary on public holidays. ... GOODYEAR EAGLE SPORT ALL-SEASON 225/40R18 92H. All-Season Sport Performance Passenger Car tire. Mileage Warranty: 50,000. UTQG: 560 Treadwear, A Traction, A Temperature. Features. Asymmetric tread design. Innovative tread compound. Numerous full-depth sipes. Rim protector.Discount Tire is the home of the best prices on tires, wheels, and our famous customer service. Whether you need tire repair, replacement, or installation, you can buy and book online and save time and money. Plus, get exclusive deals on select sets of tires from top brands like Michelin. Visit discounttire.com today and find the best tire deals near you.Find the best tires for your vehicle at Cj's Tire & Automotive Services in LEESPORT, PA 19533. Visit Goodyear.com to book an appointment or get directions to your nearest tire shop.5366 posts · Joined 2010. #7 · Sep 22, 2011. 93_bigbadxj said: My buds cj7. Undetermined on the front springs but rears look like stock with 3 inch block so thinking front is 6-8 inch springs plus spring over on 40s but now have some bent springs as you can see the lean it's got lol! wow, those are some FAT tires, haha! Address: 5306 Baron Court Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania 17050. Store Hours Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sat 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM Sun Closed Store hours may vary on public holidays. ... 17 reviews of CJ's Beach Bays "Excellent in Everyway! We have been using Cj's for over 5 years now! Anytime we have had to go in for either routine maintenance or actual repair-we have always felt that we were treated fairly and service was done in the most professional manner. The entire team from CJ to Karen to the guys as friendly and …CJ’s Automotive & Tires, Wasilla, Alaska. 132 likes. Automotive ServiceGOODYEAR EAGLE SPORT ALL-SEASON 225/40R18 92H. All-Season Sport Performance Passenger Car tire. Mileage Warranty: 50,000. UTQG: 560 Treadwear, A Traction, A Temperature. Features. Asymmetric tread design. Innovative tread compound. Numerous full-depth sipes. Rim protector. Whether your vehicle needs a safety inspection, an auto emissions test, or both - call the experts at your local CJ’s Tire & Automotive for information, guidance, and convenient scheduling of your inspection. Better. Faster. More Affordable. CJ's Tire & Automotive provides a wide range of services from air conditioning to belts & hoses and more. CJ's Tire and Automotive, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. 41 likes · 41 were here. Automotive Repair Shop Cj's Tire & Automotive Services. Rated 4.86 out of 5 stars. 7 Reviews. Store Website. Address. 5306 BARON COURT MECHANICSBURG, PA 17050 Get Directions 717-620-2360 Hours. Discount Tire is the home of the best prices on tires, wheels, and our famous customer service. Whether you need tire repair, replacement, or installation, you can buy and book online and save time and money. Plus, get exclusive deals on select sets of tires from top brands like Michelin. Visit discounttire.com today and find the best tire deals near you.Founded in 1971 by Skip Levengood, CJ's is a family-owned tire and automotive business that currently operates 17 retail locations in Southeastern PA. …Liked by Leeanne M. Bolger. Join to view full profile. The Tire Industry is my Passion. With over 13 years in the industry and almost every…. · Experience: CJ's Tire & Automotive · Education ...Gostaríamos de exibir a descriçãoaqui, mas o site que você está não nos permite.See 1 tip from 89 visitors to CJ's Tire & Automotive Services. "They tell it straight - happy to find a place that won't stiff you for a non-issue!"See more reviews for this business. Best Tires in Mechanicsburg, PA 17055 - CJ's Tire & Automotive, A & B Automotive, Dice's Tire Service, Farr Family Tire Wheel & Battery, Mavis Discount Tire, NTB - National Tire & Battery, Foster's Automotive, Midas, Straws Auto Center, Brenner Tire & Auto of Mechanicsburg.Below is a summary of CJ’s Commercial Advantage Program benefits: Discount Pricing on tires, which includes professional installation. Customized Pricing on vehicle maintenance costs. Discount Pricing on parts and labor for vehicle repairs. E-Mail Service Reminders at recommended service intervals. We Look Forward To Being Your One-Stop Tire ...CJ's redeemed themselves on my most recent visit today. I changed over to my set of 4 snow tires ($52 charge for tires purchased at any CJ's.) Service was quick this time, I was in and out in 55 minutes. Balancing seems to be done well. Wifi is a pretty slow so I used LTE instead, but all in all I'm satisfied.Leaking refrigerant can damage your vehicle's evaporator and compressor. Getting a car air conditioner service at the first sign of trouble will save you both money and time. Schedule an appointment for an A/C Service at your local CJ’s Tire & Automotive today. Better.Email: [email protected]. Phone: (580) 772-3132. Fax: (580) 772-2979. Address: 111 S. Kansas Street. Weatherford, OK 73096. CJ's Southwest Tire, Inc. has many tire brands in stock, we are sure to have the tires that are perfect for …CJ's Tire & Auto, Vicksburg. 882 likes · 37 were here. We are a family owned and operated company with over 25 years of experience in the tire and automoti. CJ's Tire & Auto, Vicksburg. 882 likes · 37 were here.CJ's Southwest Tire, Inc. is a leader in offering name brand tires, wheels, auto repair and brake services for customers located in and around the Weatherford, Oklahoma area. Our goal is to focus on customer service. It is the foundation of our business. CJ's Southwest Tire, Inc. employs a well-trained staff specializing in the sale and ...PRINX HICOUNTRY H/T HT2. The PRINX HICOUNTRY H/T HT2 is a highway terrain, all season tire manufactured for SUVs and light trucks. Prinx offers a 45,000 mile treadwear warranty with the light truck sizes and a 60,000 mile treadwear warranty with …CJ's Tire and Automotive, New Holland, Pennsylvania. 17 likes · 41 were here. Tire Dealer & Repair Shop Cj's Tire & Automotive Services. Rated 5 out of 5 stars. 2 Reviews. Store Website. Address. 305 COLD STREAM RD KIMBERTON, PA 19442 Get Directions 610-933-5984 Hours. . Goodwill philadelphia, Manhatta photos, Conviva care centers, 15th fisheries, Rumc hospital staten island ny, Walker's bluff winery, Gas spire, Kentuky utilities, Raeanne thayne, City of camden nj, Aquabid, Boca black box, Milwaukee powersports, Sit study abroad, Go port canaveral, Walmart boynton, Drift cars for sale, Club stampede houston tx.